North East Exotic Car Show...August 22nd

Jerry Colpitts

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Calling all New England Vipers......This is our big event at The Budweiser Plant in Merrimack N.H. This is our 5th Year....Please come out and support The Make A Wish Foundation....This is a Very Worthy Cause...To help Terminally Ill Children have a Wish come true.So wont you take some time out to help someone less fortunate......It's our time to shine New England Viper Club.......Sign in time is 9am - 11am....$20 Donation to Make A Wish....You get a goodie bag if you are early enough with Great Meguiars Goodies:2tu::2tu::2tu::2tu::2tu::2tu::2tu::2tu::2tu::2tu::2tu::2tu::2tu::2tu::2tu:

XXX BLK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Jerry, I'm in for Aug. 22 (Sat.) and will ask Juli to send out to our members...Thanks, Adrian

OP
OP
Jerry Colpitts

Jerry Colpitts

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hello All.....Well the rain stayed away for the whole show and we got 100 cars i cant believe it.....Big Thank Yous go out to......Jeff Torrey....... Jeff Torrey's Son.......Dave Dugal.......Glenn Cote.......Rick Desroiser......Rod Hansen........Maria Cote......Sharon Hansen......Shaun Roubian........Bill Lombardi......Tim Cloutier.......Frank Augello........ George Batejan........Hank and Adria......These folks made major contributions to our car show and deserve a Hugh THANK YOU>>>>>You Guys Rock......All the Viper Members that made it to the Show also THANK YOU!!!!!!!! I am proud to be the President of such an outstanding group of people.......Thank You!!!!!!!:2tu::2tu::2tu::2tu::2tu:

XTREMDRM

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Event went off dry except for the sweat caused by the heat.
"The Hunk" statue was a big hit and everyone was photographing it along Mr.Bill's "SSG Hulk Viper". :wow:
The tee shirts a big hit with only a few small's left over.
Thsi years we even have Hulk shirts for sale. We still have both youth and adults left for sale. :2tu:
We had 17 vipers attend and about 100 exotic cars over all. :bigok:

Last edited:

XTREMDRM

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This year was attended by many loyal clubs: here is a few. :clap: :clap2:
Ok Sorry but I seem to have over filled the atachment bucket.
Help how do I empty this thing so I can upload some more pictures?? :omg:

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi glenn/xtremdrm: Glad that you had a decent turnout for your car show. I can't help you with the picture question, I'm sure someone more pic-savvy than me will chime in. :)
BUT: Wanted to ask how to order the HULK t-shirt, I LOVE tees...that one is a MUST-HAVE!!!
Thank You...great pictures too. ~juli

XTREMDRM

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Maybe I figured it out...:dunno:
Let's try this ....yea...:bigsmile:
Our product booth had had all kinda's of raffles and things to purchase for a great cause. The booth was our hub of activity, handling tee shirts sales, raffles, ballot collecting, and bake sale yummy stuff. Great job Laura and Maria...:2tu: ;)

Last edited:

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Since we could not come to represent our region, would love to contribute by buying a HULK tee~! :)
(YAY on the pix!) ~juli

XTREMDRM

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi glenn/xtremdrm: Glad that you had a decent turnout for your car show. I can't help you with the picture question, I'm sure someone more pic-savvy than me will chime in. :)
BUT: Wanted to ask how to order the HULK t-shirt, I LOVE tees...that one is a MUST-HAVE!!!
Thank You...great pictures too. ~juli

Hope this works....The tee shirt is really nice.
Front and back pictures. We have Hulk designs in a small in grey and green also a medium in white. Event shirt we have only one medium and small about 8 all adult size. Glenn

Last edited:

Viper Wizard

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Okay, who is behind the T-Shirt? And great ones I might add [the T-Shirts]!

[media]http://forums.viperclub.org/attachments/new-englandth/4750d1251230372t-north-east-exotic-car-show-august-22nd-exotic-event-003.jpg[/media]
Large please! :)

WOT!

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I can't believe I missed this one.

I could of had my picture taken with the Hulk. Dang!

My grand kids would have loved to seen that. Maybe I should get them some shirts???

XTREMDRM

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Joe...I definately can get some Hulk Shirt in youth sizes. :money: It's only short money to put a Hulk smile on their little faces. :money: you would way kool :headbang:

Last edited:

XTREMDRM

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Okay, who is behind the T-Shirt? And great ones I might add [the T-Shirts]!

[media]http://forums.viperclub.org/attachments/new-englandth/4750d1251230372t-north-east-exotic-car-show-august-22nd-exotic-event-003.jpg[/media]
Large please! :)The wife and guess what see's wearing ?? :omg:.....:nono:

XTREMDRM

Enthusiast
Reaction score
...:alert:... If anyone wants to order some Hulk shirts or Event shirts that they did not get to pick up at the show ..:question:...:ponder:...I am placing another order soooo E-mail me and I will get it done. [email protected] ........shirts are $15.00ea....:headbang: