NORTH GEORGIA-LETS GET TOGETHER AND DYNO OUR CARS

ericj96

VCA Member
Reaction score
Any one interested in getting together and running dyno tests on our cars brefore the air gets bad again? Lets use the facility at Sugar Hill. Let me know.

Eric Jordan

1TONY1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Have you seen the info on the dyno day the Ga VCA is having in Feburary (in Atlanta)? Are you a VCA member ??? If not, you need to join.

Joseph Dell

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Eric -

Are you off the e-mail list? If so, please send me a PM. The Dyno Day for The GA (north, middle, and south) Viper Club is set for Feb 26th. The club will be picking up the ENTIRE tab for the event AND providing BBQ. The location is narrowed down to 3 choices... I'll have that finalized in the next 1-2 weeks. It won't be in Atlanta... either Marrieta or Sugar Hill area.

Mark your calendar! You were reading my mind!

JD

OP
OP
E

ericj96

VCA Member
Reaction score
Joseph,

Thats excellent. Last summer I think the cars were leaving a little on the table. It will be great to hange out together and see what the cars are pulling with good air. Let me know the final destination.

Thanks

Eric

PS: my e-mail address is [email protected]

Cudaman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
p.s. I always think it's funny when Atlanta folks say they are in North Georgia...LOL...you are in middle Ga. to me.

I think Tony would differently classify as North Georgia.....

is it possible to move farther north and stay in Georgia. I guess you could put a tent on the edge of the state line. :D

Cudaman :usa:

Joseph Dell

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nope. Working on it. I promise I'll send out the e-mail as soon as the location is finalized. I hope to have that done this week. Just waiting for confirmation from the Dyno...

JD

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
techanvi