NY/CT: Captree/****** "Oct.31"

OP
OP
X

XXX BLK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
ViperJ,Chazz, and PythonPete, thanks for taking the lead for me this morning :drive:
Jeff nice video and Synergy thanks for posting the pictures it was great seeing you all again and if my schedule allow maybe we will do a breakfast cruise Sat. Now we have a new spot with very good food "H:omg::omg:TER'S" we will also set up ACR Steve reality tv show here.

ViperTony, our very own "NorthEast Director at Large: Elect" and "NY/CT Vice-President: Elect" glad you took the :drive: down it was great seeing you and thanks for all the laughs today ;) I'm still :lmao::lmao::lmao:

and as Tony said thank you all for your help :2tu::headbang::2tu: "The Family" stuck together and WE DID IT :usa::usa::usa:

SlateEd

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Great to see everyone today! I've got a SLIDESHOW that also includes a few shots of our afternoon (the reason we missed lunch :D )

bluequadcab

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Great videos and pics everyone! I love the new cars, and the fire trucks looked good too. lol I'm on call next weekend so can't join you if you make another ******* run, but hope to join you if you do a third one. It's warmer on the island right? Getting cold here, low of 28* the next two nights. Have fun driving those new cars while the weather holds out!

PDCjonny

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wow Ed, thanks very much for making the trip down and taking some GREAT shots of all our cars.
That one of Rich L and me on the bridge is terrific, I didn't even know we were ever side by side and you captured it...:)

Vipuronr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That looks like it was a great event. Video was fun to watch as you had quite the turnout! Sorry I couldn't make it but we had a Halloween party at our house and could only spare a couple of hours...so went to Jimmy's last minute lunch.

By the way, I've spent alot of time on LI when growing up, but I can't recall that bridge you went over.

Thanks and glad all had a nice time!:D

Nader

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Guys here is a new teaser from Carlyle which includes pics and video from this run.

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=prT5EkcypJE[/media]

PDCjonny

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This is going to be great he makes amazing videos.
Can't wait.

OP
OP
X

XXX BLK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Great guy and next year he's coming out with us on some of our events to film :2tu: We had a great conversation at ******* last week

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shibbydude