NY/CT/NJ Vipers - Running of the Bulls Saturday Oct 15 Anyone??

Dimitrios

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Guys...We have been invited to a Lamborghini event if anyone is intrested thats being held Oct 15th on Long Island. I believe the meeting spot with the Lambos is in freeport. Further info can be found on this link. www.lamborghiniclubeast.com

We could set 2 meeting spots up and then caravan to meet the rest of the exotics. I think they are crusing out to the hamptons>

Who's In? :2tu:

Dear Car Enthusiasts!

Please join us for our autumnal Running of the Bulls motoring event on Saturday, October 15, organized by Lamborghini Club America, Eastern Region. If you have a classic or contemporary exotic car, we would love to have you. This is a multi-marque event and membership in the Lamborghini Club is not required. For more information, go to www.lamborghiniclubeast.com. Space is limited so please sign up ASAP.

Richard Solomon
Director, Eastern Region
Lamborghini Club America
305 East 50th Street
New York, NY 10022
212-223-9545
www.lamborghiniclubeast.com

The itinerary:

9:30 am meet at Snakepit Automotive (233 Buffalo Ave., Freeport, NY 11520). Guests will be given raffle tickets, route maps, and goodie bags. A buffet breakfast will be set up for all guests. A semi- circle of the three Superformance replicas will surround Bill Ostrower's original GT40, and behind that an audio-visual presentation. During this period, guests will be free to mingle, chat, and walk around Snakepit Automotive.

At 10:00 Bill Ostrower will speak about the 3 replicas, give a short history of the original cars, Carroll Shelby, and Superformance. General information and technical specs will be discussed, followed by Q&A.

At 11:00, we will commence the Running of the Bulls. A route has been planned to take into account scenic and speed stages to last approximately 90 minutes, ending in the wine region of Long Island's North Fork.

12:30 - 1:00, we arrive at Vinyard 48 (18910 Route 78, Cutchogue, NY). A Concours d'Elegance judging will then take place. Prizes will be given.

At 1:30, an upscale prix-fix Italian buffet will be served. During lunch, a drawing will be held for 12-20 test rides in the Shelby Cobra, the Brock Daytona Coupe, and the GT40.

3:00, test rides begin for the lucky winners; to all others we bid a fond adieu. Upon departure, guests will be given a complimentary bottle of wine, a corkscrew, and a t-shirt, compliments of Vinyard 48.

Club membership is not required for this event. A fee of $40 per person (incl. tax) will be charged upon signing up for this event.

This event will be filmed for video and TV by Ferretti Productions.

plumcrazy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
hhmmm...steve, ya got me thinking NOW. city, can i borrow YOUR kid for an hour or so?

ACR steve

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Plum leave the wifes alone :) Tiger,man all i can think about is how much cleaning you will be doing after 2 runs :) )))) P.S. dont let us down,remember you are up front now :)

DodgeViper01

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Plum leave the wifes alone :) Tiger,man all i can think about is how much cleaning you will be doing after 2 runs :) )))) P.S. dont let us down,remember you are up front now :)

Your telling me? Cleaning is an understatement not to mention that I will be driving to Tators for the 30K service tomorrow. DAMN!! Tators Thursday, Friday, Running of the Bulls Saturday, and Fall Folliage on Sunday. I have my hands full! :eek:

XXX BLK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If I get off from work early will go to the show in NJ and will see you all on SUNNY SUNDAY. Have a fun and safe run. Adrian

DodgeViper01

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Copy of E Mail:

RUNNING OF THE BULLS EAST HAS BEEN POSTPONED TO SUNDAY, OCT. 23 DUE TO RAIN
Registration Closes October 21! Sign Up Now!
Because the weather Gods have dealt us a bad hand we will be rescheduling the “Running of The Bulls” event for Sunday, Oct. 23rd. For those who couldn’t make the 15th perhaps the new date will work out better. Essentially all else stays the same. This has shaped up to be the event of the year, so tell your friends and make the change on your calendar.

We welcome all owners of new and vintage exotic cars to our autumnal Running of the Bulls, a multi-marque event. The day's activities will commence at Snakepit Automotive in Freeport, Long Island, NY, importers and distributors of the full line of Superformance Replicas, including the Shelby Cobra, the Brock Daytona Coupe, and the GT40.

A buffet breakfast will be set up for all guests at Snakepit Automotive. There will be a presentation, Q&A, and a chance to see Bill Ostrower's original GT40.

Guests will be given route maps and goodie bags before we commence the Running of the Bulls, an approx. 90 minute route that alternates between beauty and speed, ending in the wine region of Long Island's North Fork, at Vinyard 48. A Concours d'Elegance judging will then take place, and prizes will be given.

Vinyard 48 will serve an upscale prix-fix Italian buffet. During lunch, a drawing will be held for 12-20 test rides in the Shelby Cobra, the Brock Daytona Coupe, and the GT40. Upon departure, guests will be given a complimentary bottle of wine, a corkscrew, and a t-shirt, compliments of Vinyard 48.

Club membership is NOT required for this event. A fee of $40 per person (incl. tax) will be charged upon registration.

This event will be filmed for video and TV by Ferretti Productions.

Registration closes Oct. 21! Sign up now at lamborghiniclubeast.com

Lamborghini Club America is a not-for-profit enthusiasts organization.

XXX BLK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have a dinner date with a **** 22 yr.old that day. I will be flying to SC to have dinner with my daughter on her birthday. So have fun guys and see you next time. Adrian