NY/CT Region Annual Hampton's Brunch Cruise - July 13

plumcrazy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i didnt take any the 2 times i went down to drive / break it in.... and with the rain, it wouldn't have been good pics anyways...lol

DodgeViper01

Enthusiast
Reaction score
CONFIRMED SO FAR:
Me-Georgia
Rocky-Crissy
Mike-Barb.
Sal-Silma
Chazz
SnakePitt-1
Keith-1
ACR Steve
City + 2
Russ + 1
Draco1 + 1
Dimitrios
PythonPete ?
ted and carol
YO

Im out cause of biz for this one. gonna be playing golf in ohio.... :)

car is on the road and has been for a few weeks but the weather in south florida is horrible. been raining for a month. it rains everyday. and DLM needs 2 days of DRY weather to street tune it and dyno it.

At least the car is on the road. I can not wait to see it in person. This is probably one of the most anticipated vehicles in our group.

plumcrazy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
nope, cause pics dont mean anything if it doesnt run right or isnt tuned right......couldn't care less about pics to be honest. I just want the car back and want it right

plumcrazy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
lol, this is true....

anyone ever tells me i dont have patience can kiss my black ***... :)

BACKNBLACK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo I Came For The Beer And The Biatches!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BACKNBLACK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Phil

I hear your car is kick *** bro...I just ordered a car for my wife...Ever hear of the S 63 BENZ? You guys have to take a blast in this.Coming end of Sept.This car is pure insanity...i can't wait to get it..

plumcrazy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Id love to have An S63, nice going...

I hear you might be going to somerville. im gonna try to take a ride down there.

bluequadcab

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I would like to join in. This post says details to follow, I haven't seen any more posts with details, did I miss something? Also for those of us unfamiliar with the area or the LIE, it must go north/south or east/west or something, so Exit 51 in which direction? I hope the GPS is good that day. lol Thanks.

Sunday, July 13th
NY/CT Annual Hampton's Cruise and Brunch

Docker's Waterside Restaurant & Marina
94 Dune Road
East Quogue New York 11942

Meet:
LIE Exit 51 Rest Area
10:00 AM

Brunch at 11:30 AM - 2:30 PM

Ample Parking for all

http://www.dockerswaterside.com/

We'll be having a price fixed menu.
Details and prices to follow.

Thanks to Charlie Tedesco for putting this all together. :2tu:

ViperTony

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I would like to join in. This post says details to follow, I haven't seen any more posts with details, did I miss something? Also for those of us unfamiliar with the area or the LIE, it must go north/south or east/west or something, so Exit 51 in which direction? I hope the GPS is good that day. lol Thanks.

Jimmy...you're making us CT guys look bad. :D Head East: Driving Directions from Cheshire, CT to 94 Dune Rd, East Quogue, NY

I may go if my push rods arrive in time. Check with Black Mamba, I'm not sure if he's going. It's always a fun trip and a blast to hang out with good people and good food. :2tu:

OP
OP
C

CitySnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The only news is that we've decided to do this without the "price fix". It simply became too complicated to make an all inclusive brunch, so we've decided (along with the restaurant) to allow everyone to order whatever they like from the full menu and pay individually (or by table if you prefer).

We're meeting (as usual for LI trips) at the rest area heading east on the Long Island Expressway immediately after exit #51. It's hard to miss with an old railroad car parked there.

From the rest area we head east on the Expressway to exit #70 - Mannerville Road South.
Take Mannerville Road about 5 miles to it's end and head East on Route 27
Route 27 East to Exit #63 - Westhampton Beach
When you get into Westhampton Beach, follow signs "To Beach" which will take you to Dune Road.
Make a left (East) on Dune Road to the restaurant.

We've usually got a big group so it will be hard to get lost.

exit_51.jpg

Last edited:

XXX BLK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Updated List
Chazz
SnakePitt + 1
Keith + 1
City + 2
Russ + 1
Draco1 + 1