NY/CT Region Cruise to Marcus Dairy 7/19

black mamba1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm out. Too much rain. It is pouring at my house again and it looks like Danbury keeps getting smacked as well.

I'm still in for next weekend's brunch.

It was a blast crusing with you man! Stay in touch so we can ravage the roads again!:headbang:

OP
OP
V

ViperTony

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks Tony...the pictures are a blast! Thanks to everyone who came out, good to see all you guys. Tony..wassup with this vertigo you got?? Three cruises, and you led me not just off course, but in the WRONG STATE on two of these cruises!!!:lmao:

You are hereby officially put on probation:nono: as CT cruise leader!;)

ps, whats up w/ the Z06 guys refusing to even acknowledge the Viper guys?

I was giddy with acceleration and wasn't paying attention, again. :D Hey, at least I caught myself sooner this time.

bluequadcab

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Great slide show Jim! Next time I am following you back (you saw us take the NY exit right?)
Yeah, I saw you guys and called Tony on the cell phone immediately, but I know it's next to impossible to hear the cell phone in an open top Viper. I was wondering if you guys had an alternate ending plan, especially after your wife called me. :D

00VPRGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It was a blast crusing with you man! Stay in touch so we can ravage the roads again!:headbang:

I had a blast as well, just wish peiople would move out of the way! We should definitely get together again.

I saw you guys go the wrong way.....I thought I was missing something and you guys were going off crusing but apparently Tony was missing something.

Tony....were'nt you the one with the GPS :2tu:

OP
OP
V

ViperTony

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I had a blast as well, just wish peiople would move out of the way! We should definitely get together again.

I saw you guys go the wrong way.....I thought I was missing something and you guys were going off crusing but apparently Tony was missing something.

I'm tellin' ya when I get in the Viper and got WOT its like I'm in another world. :D The real problem is driving with Keith behind you. All you see is his menacing Viper and a smile on his face from the rear view mirror...and you know the first opening he gets he's going to smoke you. So...whenever I get a chance to get ahead of him I go for it. Unfortunately, by the time I was ahead I was already on 84 East. Fun is.

BTW, we have our brunch cruise this coming Sunday. Looks like its going to be a great turnout.

black mamba1

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Thats the thing about New England...crowded crowded crowded. It doesnt matter what time it is, or which highway. It is almost always too crowded up here for the Vipers to stretch things out a little. But hey....it was still a blast!