NY/CT Region Cruise to Marcus Dairy 7/19

OP
OP
V

ViperTony

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Meeting Times & Locations
We will meet at the Danbury Fair Mall parking lot at 5:00pm.
The lot is located on the right of the main mall entrance off of Backus Ave (see map). We will drive to Marcus Dairy together at 5:30pm. For anyone heading in from Hartford, we can meet at Exit 26 off of I-84 in the commuter lot at 4:00pm. We will depart the commuter lot at 4:15 or so. Keith, meet me at my house. Jimmy: where do you want us to meet you?

Marcus.jpg

ViperTony + 1
BlackMamba1 + 1
Bluequadcab?
Adrian?
00VPRGTS?
00Prowler?
Vipuronr?
MKTAXMAN+1
JPL
Dimitrios
Plumcrazy???

Vipuronr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi Tony:

Well, my wife and I changed our plans so we will make Marcus Dairy tomorrow night.:drive: We will do our best to get to the parking lot you've identified for 5pm. :headbang:

Question, since I don't have my Viper, where would I put my car ...as an FX35 doesn't have the appeal of a Viper..ha ha.:lmao::rolaugh::lmao::rolaugh:

Thanks.

Peter

1998 RT/10, Viper Red :evilmad: (5k miles) "Tatorized"

:usa:FIREFIGHTERS SAVE LIVES AND PROPERTY:usa:

SUPPORT TATORS DODGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OP
OP
V

ViperTony

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi Tony:

Well, my wife and I changed our plans so we will make Marcus Dairy tomorrow night.:drive: We will do our best to get to the parking lot you've identified for 5pm. :headbang:

Question, since I don't have my Viper, where would I put my car ...as an FX35 doesn't have the appeal of a Viper..ha ha.:lmao::rolaugh::lmao::rolaugh:

Thanks.

Peter

Peter just show up and park with us. I prefer the FX35 over the rice burners. :D It's a first-come, first-serve deal...should be plenty of parking. I'll PM you my cell phone in case you can't find us. The cars are generally all parked near the Marcus Dairy bar in the parking lot under the overpasses. You can't miss it.

00VPRGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Tony,

Where is the first meeting place going to be? I assume we'll meet up since you are only 10 minutes from me. My wife and daugfhter might follow us in the TL.

bluequadcab

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Tony, we could meet at the same diner we met at for TatorToga, or I can meet at the mall. Are you going 84 from Cheshire or a different route? You can remove the question mark from my name now. lol If we don't meet at the mall, let me know what time to meet you at the diner or other stop. Never mind the 84 question, i see it in an earlier post.

Last edited:

XXX BLK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Chuck what time are you leaving might meet you somewhere on the side of the road But don't know yet if I'm going it will be a last minute decision....Thanks again for everything, Adrian

OP
OP
V

ViperTony

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Tony,

Where is the first meeting place going to be? I assume we'll meet up since you are only 10 minutes from me. My wife and daugfhter might follow us in the TL.

We'll meet up Route 70 just before the entrance to I-84 off of Exit 26. There's a small commuter lot and the entrance to 84W is right next to it. Do you know the area? If not, just come to my house around 3:30pm. We'll leave my house at 4pm. The address is 656 Ashley Court, Cheshire. I'll PM you my cell number.

Tony if I come it will be a last minute decision have alot going on right now. Thanks, Adrian

No problem Adrian. You know where to find us.

Tony, we could meet at the same diner we met at for TatorToga, or I can meet at the mall. Are you going 84 from Cheshire or a different route? You can remove the question mark from my name now. lol If we don't meet at the mall, let me know what time to meet you at the diner or other stop. Never mind the 84 question, i see it in an earlier post.

OK Jimmy, we'll meet you at the Diner. Yes, we're coming straight up 84.
1700-19th Mall parking lot, see ya there! :drive:
Awesome Chuck!

Dimitrios

Enthusiast
Reaction score
anyone coming from long island ill meet you guys on the hutch, at the mobil station in center at around 4:15pm my cell 917 923 0625..

Vipuronr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi Tony et al.....

Hey, its almost 3pm and I'm hearing thunder....checked weather.com and there are scattered thunderstorms forecast for today.

So, the million dollar question is....are you guys showing up today???:dunno::dunno::dunno::dunno:

We'll be there unless its a monsoon!

Let me know if you can - cell# 203-948-9891

Thanks and hope we see you there later.:headbang:

Uh oh, just started to rain.....:omg:

Peter

Dimitrios

Enthusiast
Reaction score
im sure its passing. ill be there. getting into my car in 15 mins

i wont be able to make the MOBIL Station stop. ill juts meet you guys in CT at 5PM

OP
OP
V

ViperTony

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm still going...forecast says chance of thunderstorms around 9pm or so. Bring your soft-top. :D

OP
OP
V

ViperTony

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Update:

It figures...Keith just spent 3 hours detailing his Viper and we just got hit with a monsoon. It looks like it's just about done in Cheshire. At this point we're playing it by ear. It the rain doesn't clear up before 4:30pm then we will cancel. Check back here in a bit.

00VPRGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It's just about done in Prospect and it is moving northeast. There is another small cell moving this way as well. Enoguh to make the roads nice and wet.

OP
OP
V

ViperTony

Enthusiast
Reaction score
OK, Keith and I are leaving my house at 5pm. We should be at the mall slightly past 5:30pm or so. I know Jimmy (BlueQuadCab) will be on his way soon to the mall parking lot. No amount or rain can hold him back. :D Whoever is left, we'll see you there.

OP
OP
V

ViperTony

Enthusiast
Reaction score
There's nobody coming from Hartford but they may show up this evening at Marcus. If you want to meet us at the lot, we'll stop there. No problemo.

00VPRGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'll call your cell phone just before 5pm to let you know if I'm coming. There are two more storms brewing right now and they look like they are heading this way.

00VPRGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm out. Too much rain. It is pouring at my house again and it looks like Danbury keeps getting smacked as well.

I'm still in for next weekend's brunch.

OP
OP
V

ViperTony

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks to everyone that showed up tonight. We had a great turnout despite the brief thunderstorms. It was nice meeting you Pete. Mike, thanks for coming out. Keith as always its a pleasure cruising with you. Jimmy...yep, we did it again...we zigged instead of zagging on the way home. :D I've uploaded a bunch of pics here: http://forums.viperclub.org/album.php?albumid=16

Keith.jpg

Vipuronr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey all, nice meeting you this evening at Marcus Dairy.:2tu: Sorry cut it shot, but wife had enough and kids were getting antsy.:bonker:

Think next event, no kids and wife maybe optional.:nono: Will almost definitely do the cruise/brunch at Rosey Tomorrow's. :headbang: Still considering going to VOI, but don't have much time to decide.

Again, nice meeting y'all.

Peter

bluequadcab

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks all for the fun time. As they say in New England, if you don't like the weather, just wait a minute. What's a little rain in an RT10? Just soaked my hair but the wind dried that off in no time. Thanks tony for setting it up. Great job with the pics Tony. Here's some more pics: AOL Pictures - Cool Slideshow

HISSNAKE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
My wife and I were coincidentally in the area and since our schedule permitted, were able to stop by. Nice turnout, only wish I had my ride with me! Nice meeting you all.

black mamba1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks Tony...the pictures are a blast! Thanks to everyone who came out, good to see all you guys. Tony..wassup with this vertigo you got?? Three cruises, and you led me not just off course, but in the WRONG STATE on two of these cruises!!!:lmao:

You are hereby officially put on probation:nono: as CT cruise leader!;)

ps, whats up w/ the Z06 guys refusing to even acknowledge the Viper guys?

black mamba1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks all for the fun time. As they say in New England, if you don't like the weather, just wait a minute. What's a little rain in an RT10? Just soaked my hair but the wind dried that off in no time. Thanks tony for setting it up. Great job with the pics Tony. Here's some more pics: AOL Pictures - Cool Slideshow

Great slide show Jim! Next time I am following you back (you saw us take the NY exit right?)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Drock187