NY/CT Region Day After Turkey Cruise

AviP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'll be in Virginia with family this long weekend. Another missed event for me. :-( Have fun!

Viper Wizard

Enthusiast
Reaction score
OK...here's a 140 mile drive plan (from NYC) with a stop for lunch.

From the City, up the Hutchinson Pkwy to the Merritt Parkway to Trumbull and up Rte 25 to Rte. 84. Stop at exit 2B for an early lunch at Rosy Tomorrow's And then back home. It could entail a stop on the way home at Tator's Dodge for some desert deviled eggs...or not. If everyone's cool with this, I'll throw up some exact exit numbers. It's about 90 miles to Rosy's along this round about route.

If anyone has alternatives...post 'em up.

Eggs WILL be ready!! Stop on by! :cool:

OP
OP
C

CitySnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
OK...then we do Merritt to Trumbull and take Rte 25 South 10 miles to 95 South. Probably 50 miles up and 50 back. We'll stop at Swanky Frank's on the way back right off exit 14. Nothing like a some healthy hot dogs to top off the turkey! :2tu: :eek: :p

Hutchinson River Parkway North to Merritt Parkway to Exit 49S - Rte 25 South. To 95 West to Exit 14 and Swanky Franks.

If Skeeter has put the kabash on our cruise, maybe we'll try again for Sunday when it's spozed to hit 50 degrees?

V 10 MAFIA

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Is there any chance you guys can make this on Saturday. I think some other people along with myself have conflicts with work/family obligations on Friday.

Charlie

OP
OP
C

CitySnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Heck, I don't care. If more folks want to go on Saturday that's fine with me! The hot dogs will still be there!

We can just do a cruise in to Tator's Deviled Egg Stand on Friday if nothing else. I understand that the day after Thanksgiving is Chuck's least busy day of the year. He's usually just sitting around with his feet up on the desk. I've just got the day off and a Viper in the garage. :headbang:

V 10 MAFIA

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Anyone else looking to go Saturday instead of Friday? And I still want to stop by Chucks so I can eat one egg and throw another at him for his discriminatoy comments against certain color cars I'd rather not mention.

Seriously, isn't Saturday better for anybody else?

V 10 MAFIA

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Keith, are you on a death mission? Dimitrious and I are both going to have to kill you now. You know how sensitive I am with colored car discrimination.

PDCjonny

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'd like to join that cruise to Chucks and the ****** roast if we can move it to Saturday. It would give the roads another day to dry out too, they got a lil snow up there. Hopefully I can pick up another no front plate ticket! :2tu:

BADVENOM

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Heck, I don't care. If more folks want to go on Saturday that's fine with me! The hot dogs will still be there!

We can just do a cruise in to Tator's Deviled Egg Stand on Friday if nothing else. I understand that the day after Thanksgiving is Chuck's least busy day of the year. He's usually just sitting around with his feet up on the desk. I've just got the day off and a Viper in the garage. :headbang:

My car is being detailed and the 3m film replaced in certain areas but it should be done for sat or sun cruise..According to weather report guys sunday is 50 degrees plus and sunny..sat only high of 41..Lets do sunday..PRETTY PLEASE!

OP
OP
C

CitySnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Where do you detail Adam? Detailing Dynamics? How long do they take?

Still looking for a concensus with regard to a cruise here...

BACKNBLACK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Adam what do they charge for the LAMBO.I SEE YOUR OLD CAR IN ONE OF THE PICTURES.Did the blk come out well?

BACKNBLACK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Looks like Saturday.Yeah hh mammmaaa.I haven't taken the car out in ages.The ****** needs to be opened up if you know what I mean Tiger. Yo Adam no fires ok?

BADVENOM

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Adam what do they charge for the LAMBO.I SEE YOUR OLD CAR IN ONE OF THE PICTURES.Did the blk come out well?

Yeah Tony..they remove any and all swirl marks..There the best.. But if you use them dont tell them you worked on my car.They think my car is someones elses..My friend Ben tells them that were doing it for a customer so we get a discount..They didnt know the viper or the diblo are mine..that way we get them down 10/hr on detailing..

adam

BACKNBLACK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
So what do you think it will cost then? $300.00 Idon't wanna get ripped off. I'll thrash the place then I'll call you to get me out of jail...

BACKNBLACK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Tiger i'm sorry bro but for along time I wanna tell you this.It's time to get rid of the Avi and put in another pic of you. You don't have a crew cut anymore.Sport the new look.Go get some Golf clubs and hang by the car and say Cheeseeeeeeeeeeeeee

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang