NY/CT Region Day After Turkey Cruise

Just A Dream

Viper Owner
Reaction score
hey boys I wont be around day after turkey but an A/C cruse would be cool in a dozen or so vipers on a sat night or even a day cruse whacha think?

DodgeViper01

Enthusiast
Reaction score
hey boys I wont be around day after turkey but an A/C cruse would be cool in a dozen or so vipers on a sat night or even a day cruse whacha think?

That would be a lot of fun. Did it with the Ferrari Club and it went over very well. We can plan this in the Spring if there is enough interest.

OP
OP
C

CitySnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
A/C sounds like a winner for the Spring. Tiger, that's gonna be YOUR event!

I'm thinking a cruise up the Merritt and then a stop at Swanky Franks on the return. Working on it. :headbang:

Dimitrios

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i always wanted to do an AC cruise...i had a contact at the trump but never returned his calls cause he always wanted photos. maybe i should of sent them to him...

FrankBarba

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Keep me informed. I am sure that lauri would not mind a cruise. I need to get out.

ACR steve

Enthusiast
Reaction score
just let me know what time we are cruising I dont care where.I am starting to get the shakes I need my Viper fix

OP
OP
C

CitySnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
OK...here's a 140 mile drive plan (from NYC) with a stop for lunch.

From the City, up the Hutchinson Pkwy to the Merritt Parkway to Trumbull and up Rte 25 to Rte. 84. Stop at exit 2B for an early lunch at Rosy Tomorrow's And then back home. It could entail a stop on the way home at Tator's Dodge for some desert deviled eggs...or not. If everyone's cool with this, I'll throw up some exact exit numbers. It's about 90 miles to Rosy's along this round about route.

If anyone has alternatives...post 'em up.

2402rosy_tomorrows.jpg

OP
OP
C

CitySnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If this is too long a drive, we can head south at Trumbull and return on Rte 95 with a stop at Swanky Frank's for lunch. That would likely take about 30 miles (and $10 in food) off the trip.

Up to you fellows.

DodgeViper01

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think 140 miles is too much since everyone will be partying the night before. The second plan works for me. 30 Miles from the city is good.

OP
OP
C

CitySnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think 140 miles is too much since everyone will be partying the night before. The second plan works for me. 30 Miles from the city is good.

OK...then we do Merritt to Trumbull and take Rte 25 South 10 miles to 95 South. Probably 50 miles up and 50 back. We'll stop at Swanky Frank's on the way back right off exit 14. Nothing like a some healthy hot dogs to top off the turkey! :2tu: :eek: :p

plumcrazy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<<-----NOT going. im probably done for at LEAST the year. gotta do a clutch in my car.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang