NY/CT Region Holiday Party!!! December 13th

OP
OP
C

CitySnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Not a single comment? What, no one wants to hurt Adrian's feelings?
Am I the only one that will state the obvious fashion faux pas?
That dress is SCREAMING for pearls!

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Not a single comment? What, no one wants to hurt Adrian's feelings?
Am I the only one that will state the obvious fashion faux pas?
That dress is SCREAMING for pearls!

Okay, I'll bite...Adrian has MUCH better cleavage than I do! :2tu: You rock, bro! :D ~juli

OP
OP
C

CitySnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just secured a block of up to 10 rooms at the:

Hilton Garden Inn Westbury

1575 Privado Road, Westbury, New York, USA 11590
Tel: +1-516-683-8200 Fax: +1-516-683-8887

This is 2 blocks walking distance.

$139- ($30 off their standard rate)
You must reserve before 12/5/08

Telephone reservation number:
516 683.8200 and mention the Viper Club!

DIRECTIONS TO THE HILTON GARDEN INN WESTBURY

From New England and Points North:
I-95 South toward New York City to Throgs Neck Bridge (toll) to Cross Island Parkway South-Long Island. Continue on Cross Island South to Grand Central Parkway-East (which becomes the Northern State Parkway). Continue East on Northern State to the Meadowbrook Parkway-South to Exit M3-Merchants’ Concourse. Turn right at exit ramp onto Merchants’ Concourse. Third traffic light is Privado Road. Turn right and hotel is on your left.

From New Jersey and Points South:
From Goethals Bridge to Outerbridge Crossing, continue across Staten Island to Verrazano Bridge to Belt Parkway-East. Take Belt to Southern State Parkway-East. Continue on Southern State to the Meadowbrook Parkway-North to Exit M3-Merchants’ Concourse. Turn right at exit ramp onto Merchants’ Concourse. Third traffic light is Privado Road. Turn right and hotel is on your left.

From Manhattan and Points West:
Queens Midtown Tunnel to Long Island Expressway (LIE, I-495)-East. Continue on the LIE East to Grand Central Parkway-East (which becomes the Northern State Parkway). Continue East on Northern State to the Meadowbrook Parkway-South to Exit M3-Merchants’ Concourse. Turn right at exit ramp onto Merchants’ Concourse. Third traffic light is Privado Road. Turn right and hotel is on your left.

Last edited:

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
So, how was the part-ay????? Wish we coulda been there...our power just came back on yesterday after being out since Thurs. evening. UGH....
BTW: Does ANYONE know where blackmamba1 (Keith) is???? Thx....juli

ViperTony

Enthusiast
Reaction score
So, how was the part-ay????? Wish we coulda been there...our power just came back on yesterday after being out since Thurs. evening. UGH....
BTW: Does ANYONE know where blackmamba1 (Keith) is???? Thx....juli

Mamba bought a house in North Carolina and he's in the process of moving down there. I'm not sure where...Charlotte or High Point maybe. He's be swamped with his business down there. Good luck trying to get a hold of him, he has the attention span of a gnat.

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Mamba bought a house in North Carolina and he's in the process of moving down there. I'm not sure where...Charlotte or High Point maybe. He's be swamped with his business down there. Good luck trying to get a hold of him, he has the attention span of a gnat.

LOL...hope he READS THIS Tony!!! THEN he'll get back to both of us! Thanks for the info, I did not know that. ~juli
*COOL...MORE DRIVING TIME for him hopefully! :drive:*

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Viper123456