*** NY/CT Region HOLIDAY PARTY ***

Hostile

Enthusiast
Reaction score
City
When you speak of a"place at the table"is this at the children's/adolescents table or with the adults??? :headbang:

Skeeter :2tu:

OP
OP
C

CitySnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<font color="red"> Final cost is $60.00 Per Person inclusive of everything </font> (tip &amp; tax) with the sole exception of alcoholic drinks. There will be a cash bar for cocktails, beer and wine.

Raffle Items:
1) SRT Carbon Fiber Tonneau Cover (Retail $1,199) thanks to Vipair Performance.
2) 1/2 Discount for any 2006 2-Day Viper Days Driving School Event.
3) A 1:18 Coperhead SRT Model (1 of 2,500 "misnamed")
4) 1 hour dance Hustle Dance Lesson in your home from Sweet Feet Byrd (who also happens to be our club's VP).

City - 2
Plum - 2
Skeeter - 2
Wizard - 1
Shari - 1
Tiger - 2
Dimitrios - 2
SLS - 2
Charlie T - 1
Binbit - 2
06 Viper Jorge - 2
Just a Dream - 2
Chuck CTViper - 2
Les (the Man) - 2
Adam - 1
Rock - 2
Pete B - 2
Mike F - 2
Dr. John - 2
Bogota - 2
William H - 2
Dan Cretella - 1

2402toneau_2.jpg

2402viper_days_2.JPG

BACKNBLACK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
SCOTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT SCOTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT SCOTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

OP
OP
C

CitySnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<font color="red"> Final cost is $60.00 Per Person inclusive of everything </font> (tip &amp; tax) with the sole exception of alcoholic drinks. There will be a cash bar for cocktails, beer and wine.

Raffle Items:
3) A 1:18 Coperhead SRT Model (1 of 2,500 "misnamed")
4) 1 hour dance Hustle Dance Lesson in your home from Sweet Feet Byrd (who also happens to be our club's VP).

City - 2
Plum - 2
Skeeter - 2
Wizard - 1
Shari - 1
Tiger - 2
Dimitrios - 2
SLS - 2
Charlie T - 1
Binbit - 2
06 Viper Jorge - 2
Just a Dream - 2
Chuck CTViper - 2
Les (the Man) - 2
Adam - 1
Rock - 2
Pete B - 2
Mike F - 2
Dr. John - 2
Bogota - 2
William H - 2
Dan Cretella - 1
Pedro - 2
Keith B - 2

2402toneau_2.jpg

2402viper_days_2.JPG

06 VIPER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Forget Tara on the Hudson, Let's through a party at the Marriott. Bogota will bring the dancing girls. V10 Mafia will bring the glow sticks and do a stand up routine.

Joisey J

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Howdeeeee,
You will excuse my ignorance guys and girls but who the heck is SWEET FEET BYRD.You must remember that I am a bit new to this Viper club stuff and don't yet know all the dancin folks in the club.Yes,I am a dancer and I usually don't sit down all night if the music I love is playin; that being Techno Rock
My wife is a country line dancer as well as rock dancer so perhaps sweet feet Byrd could teach her some line dance moves.
Do we have anybody else in the club who loves to dance?

PLEASE IDENTIFY YOURSELVES?

John R. Heywang( the wax doctor )

OP
OP
C

CitySnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Howdeeeee,
You will excuse my ignorance guys and girls but who the heck is SWEET FEET BYRD.You must remember that I am a bit new to this Viper club stuff and don't yet know all the dancin folks in the club.Yes,I am a dancer and I usually don't sit down all night if the music I love is playin; that being Techno Rock
My wife is a country line dancer as well as rock dancer so perhaps sweet feet Byrd could teach her some line dance moves.
Do we have anybody else in the club who loves to dance?

PLEASE IDENTIFY YOURSELVES?

John R. Heywang( the wax doctor )

2402100-0004_IMG.JPG

...............SLS ---------- Plum ---------- City -------- And the notorios SWEET FEET BYRD! :nana:

OP
OP
C

CitySnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<font color="red"> ***HOLIDAY PARTY NOTICE – CHANGE OF VENUE*** </font>

Due to unforeseen financial issues between the owners and caterers at Tara on the Hudson, we have been forced to change venues four our Holiday Party on Saturday Evening, December 17th. Thanks to one of our esteemed members, Peter Berman, we were able to secure the Bel Paese Restaurant for our party.

Other than the location, EVERYTHING ELSE REMAINS THE SAME. We will have the entire restaurant to ourselves from 6PM to 10PM with:

• A full multi-course sit-down dinner :2tu:
• Music :headbang:
• Dancing :nana:
• Award presentation :headbang:
• Slide show :headbang:
• Raffles :eek:
• Scintilating conversation :rolleyes: :D

And…there is ample paved parking for at least 50 cars.

Bel Paese Restaurant
408 Elwood Ave
Hawthorne NY
(914) 741-6520

This restaurant is directly across the street from the Hawthorne Metro North Train Station. For any of those interested in leaving their cars at home, you can easily take Metro North to and from the party as the station is literally 50 yards from the restaurant. Hawthorne is easily accessible from virtually every direction. From the Saw Mill River Parkway, you would take Exit 27-Marble Avenue, make your first right turn at the traffic light. Make a second right turn at the next traffic light onto Commerce Street (Route 141). Continue for ¼ mile on Commerce bearing right onto Elwood and the restaurant is opposite the train station.

The party is now a few miles closer to the Marriott Hotel and a second alternative The Comfort Inn &amp; Suites Hotel is just 2 miles away.

PLEASE RSVP ASAP TO [email protected]
$60.00 PP all inclusive of EVERYTHING (including tax and tip) but liquor (there’s a cash bar).

2402bel_paese_far.JPG

2402bel_paese_close.JPG
2402bel_paese_closest.JPG

OP
OP
C

CitySnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Raffle Items:

3) A Vipair Cold Air Induction System
4) A 1:18 Coperhead SRT Model (1 of 2,500 "misnamed")
5) An Embroidered Leather VOI Goody Bag filled with Viper memorabilia and auto detailing merchandise
6) A Embroidered Leather VOI Bag
7) 1 hour dance Hustle Dance Lesson in your home from Sweet Feet Byrd (who also happens to be our club's VP)

BACKNBLACK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
keith are you bringing that picture of the bed post.ahhahahaha I got a great idea we can use that picture for the NY/CT VCA logo. hahahahahahaah

SCOTTTTTTTTTTTTT SCOTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT SCOTTTTTTTTTTTTTT