You must be registered for see images attach
You must be registered for see images attach

OP
OP
V

ViperTony

Enthusiast
Reaction score
A great big thank you to everyone who came out to the party last night!! I hope everyone enjoyed themselves and had a blast. I certainly did. :D Big thanks to Juliana for stepping up to the plate and winning the SRT Chair auction. Her bidding was a force to be reckoned with! She looks innocent enough but I wouldn't want to be bidding against her :omg: :2tu:

Special thanks to our sponsors:

NARRA (special thanks to John Tober!)
Tator's Garage
Viper Parts of America
Vipair Performance
Scap Chrysler Jeep of Fairfield

Jog

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just wanted to say I had a great time last night. I finally got to meet some of the members on the board and finally got to match the screen names with the faces ....At one point I thought the raffle was rigged..cause the same people kept winning!!..Lol!!..But I can't get mad cause I did win a $300 gift certificate....HOLLA!!

Just wanted to say thanx..to the board members:
ViperTony
Adrian
Chuck Tator
Steve Katz
Ed Massena
Steve ( previous treasurer )

Great Job!!...Keep up the good work! :)

ACR steve

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Great job everyone- It was an amazing nightas usual..............Thanks Adrian and his board for a great 4 years

Tony you will have your work cut out for you but you are the perfect person forthe job :) - (your family did an amazing job it was great seeing them)

Jimmy's girl out bid me on the chair :( I knew I was out matched from the start- Jimmy way staring me down like a wolf looking at a rabbit :)

OP
OP
V

ViperTony

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks Steve and a big thank you for MC'g the evening festivities. Some big shoes to fill are left behind but I'm not worried about it as I am not alone. Chuck, Ed and Mike rounds out Team Yellow. :D We will all be working hard for the club! :headbang:

Let's not forget Jimmy! Jimmy was gracious enough to put together the slideshow that playing during dinner and I believe he had more goodies for us but couldn't play them over the DJ's music. Thank you Jimmy!!

bluequadcab

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thank you Tony, it was the least I could do. Team yellow huh, let the color wars begin!:D

ACR steve

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Jimmyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kevsmu4