*** NY/CT Region HOLIDAY PARTY ***

Just A Dream

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Had a great time ,good job charly,elpresedente,steve,D and every one else . All of you make this I have to say the best car club I been in and just a great group of guys 06 looks to be another great year
Russ

OP
OP
C

CitySnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
OK..I'll get this rolling. These are the low res versions for your viewing convenience. The higher resolution photos are in my gallery.

2402holiday_1-med.JPG
2402holiday_2-med.JPG
2402holiday_3-med.JPG

2402holiday_4-med.JPG
2402holiday_5-med.JPG
2402holiday_6-med.jpg
2402holiday_7-med.JPG
2402holiday_8-med.JPG
2402holiday_9-med.JPG
2402holiday_10-med.JPG
2402holiday_11-med.JPG

Did someone have just a bit TOO MUCH Holiday Cheer? LOL (below)

2402holiday_12-med.jpg
2402holiday_13-med.JPG
2402holiday_14-med.JPG
2402holiday_15-med.JPG
2402holiday_16-med.JPG
2402holiday_17-med.JPG
2402holiday_18-med.JPG
2402holiday_19-med.JPG
2402holiday_20-med.JPG
2402holiday_21-med.JPG
2402holiday_22-med.JPG
2402holiday_23-med.JPG
2402holiday_24-med.JPG
2402holiday_25-med.JPG
2402holiday_26-med.JPG

And then there was THE SPIRIT OF LES...

2402holiday_27-med.JPG
2402holiday_28-med.JPG
2402holiday_29-med.JPG

More to follow later! :2tu: I also need to find the photos of the actual award certificates.

ACR steve

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey you guys are the best....How many clubs do you know that can get together for 5 hours at a party and then be pissed that its over. Charlie you are the man....you did an amazing job my ( very sick :0 ) friend , you made me look good but it was your really your hard work that made it all possible.Thanks Man....Thanks to the Pres. and everyone else for making it more then just a club.I have only known you guys a little over a year or so but I feel like have known you guys my whole life.I only wish everyone could have won an award because everyone deserves one. Happy Holiday NY/CT Kicks Ass Again..................

BACKNBLACK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey all thats one party I hated to have missed.Glad you all had a blast. Great Pictures

V 10 MAFIA

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Again I have to give most credit to Dimitrios. Because of him I had a lot of great material to work with. He is always at every event with the camera (a few shots here and there add up to hundreds over the past three years.) It was a great experience for me to look around and see everyone laughing their tails off but it it was an honor to see him (D) hysterical while sitting next to me as his original photographs were warped into humor. I want to thank Scott for a tremendous job he has done this year. Through his trust on the award project, he gave me the creative freedom to make it what it was. Even though Steve was a little skeptical about what my "Out of Controlness" would have produced, he remained confident that it would all work out. I give him many thanks, he has the ability to command attention like E.F. Hutton. His outstanding delivery of each nomination was impeccable and funny not to just a select few but all in attendance.
I have to say Good Things happen when your surrounded by helpful, supportive and enthusiastic people. I thank the nominees for all being good sports throughout the presentations. They had absolutely no idea what they were in for. The project for me was more fun than work and I enjoyed every minute of it as I enjoy being surrounded by all the current members and officers of this club whether we're driving or shootin the breeze. Thanks to all for making a great night. It was worth the drive alone to see the VIPER GODFATHER Chuck Tator in his dark pinstripe suit. Last Note: To anyone that questions our NY Chapter Status; people are gravitating to our club, not running away from it! New Jersey and Penn. chapters should be careful their members don't attend more of our events than theirs. :2tu:

99 R/T 10
70 Charger R/T 440

plumcrazy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
""To anyone that questions our NY Chapter Status; people are gravitating to our club, not running away from it! New Jersey and Penn. chapters should be afraid their members don't attend more of our events than theirs.""....Well said charlie and you did an amazing job. the party was such a huge success and a big part of it was your hard work...thank you.

OP
OP
C

CitySnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I may be missing an award or two here (uploading from the wrong computer), but here's some of the evening's entertainment and folly!

2402copilot_award_-_georgia-med.JPG
2402copilot_award_-_rose-med.JPG
2402daimler_chrysler_dealer_of_the_year-med.JPG
2402devil_driver-med.JPG
2402first_mate_of_the_year-med.JPG
2402hardcore_dodge_owner_s-med.JPG
2402key_to_NYC-med.JPG
2402king_of_the_quarter_mile-med.JPG
2402most_brilliant_move-med.JPG
2402most_improved_leader_of_the_pack-med.JPG
2402outstanding_kid_of_year_award-med.JPG
2402spirit_of_les_award-med.JPG

And the award that everyone here will enjoy the most:

2402UN_www_peacekeeping_award-med.JPG

V 10 MAFIA

Enthusiast
Reaction score
El Presidente shot is classic. LMAO

Great job on making up the awards, they look so damn official and corporate. Pics look great. Especially Chuck the Viper Godfather. I have to get him the pinky ring now.

plumcrazy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
lmao...i do NOW. that was from me for having you rig the raffles for me so i won TWO things..:)

OP
OP
C

CitySnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
lmao...i do NOW. that was from me for having you rig the raffles for me so i won TWO things..:)
I remember you DID win 2 items. For the life of me, other than Jimmy, I can remember what ANYONE won! LOL

JWVIPER

VCA Member
Reaction score
Gys that was a blast !, Glad I was able to make it and Party wtih the BOYZ !!!

My gut still hurts from laughing so hard with the wacky awards. Charlie, Steve and to the others behind the scenes, what can I say, MAGNIFICO !! :2tu: What a bunch of characters, but when all is done and said it is a true testament to the group of guys that are so different (that's being polite )but have a common bond. Without a Viper there would be no reason for the Viper Club, but without the characters there would be no club !

Merry XMass, Happy Holiday, Happy New Year to you All ! :headbang:

PS, How come I was the only one at Captree this morning ??

BACKNBLACK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Guys thanks so much for the award.You guys put a smile on my face.I didn't want to upset anyone by saying why I really didn't go last night but it's not a good time for me to be partying.My cousin passed away this pass week and we were really close.I sincerly say this that you guys are truly good people. Thanks again....

DodgeViper01

Enthusiast
Reaction score
TONY! I am sorry we did not see you. It was a great party. I will see you at the next dinner outing that I am planning for around mid January. Place and time to be announced.

Just A Dream

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Hey Tony sorry to hear about your cousin I am sure every one's thoughts and best wishes are with you,keep smiling buddy you have a lot of good friends to lean on
Russ

XXX BLK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Guys thanks so much for the award.You guys put a smile on my face.I didn't want to upset anyone by saying why I really didn't go last night but it's not a good time for me to be partying.My cousin passed away this pass week and we were really close.I sincerly say this that you guys are truly good people. Thanks again....
Tony sorry to hear about your cousin my thoughts are with you and your family. Adrian

Hostile

Enthusiast
Reaction score
"NY/CT VCA" car clubs don't get any better than this!!!
Marie and I had a great time at the party.Charlie,Steve you guys
well done (LMAO) :headbang: Scott thanks for the last year of leadership. :2tu:

Skeeter
PS 2006 is looking even better
almost forgot Plum did you know Tator's
has a take out "deviled egg window"???? :nana: :nana:

06 VIPER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This was my ninth holiday party.. and the best.. So happy I am part of a group that just enjoys your company. Unlike the other eight parties where everyone has a motive. It's cool to be in the NY/CT Viper Club.. Charlie I have known you for well over 25 years. You have always been a comedian. Very nice job, well planned and I love the mustage. Good look for you I think we should all vote and demand that you wear the mustage on our runs.

V 10 MAFIA

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I was glad to see Jorge and his wife. Its great having one of your best friends since 3rd grade be apart of the club. I have to say the club members are down to earth, hospitable people as they have made Jorge and Wayne feel as though they have been with us for a number of years.
This club has great Chemistry as the Doctor would say.

Now Mark L. better hang with us soon or we'll come looking for you! Mark how long has it been? Over a year now? Stop taking Vacations already and racing Lambo's. You proved your point.

BOGOTA

Enthusiast
Reaction score
What's up fellas!!! That was a great party and an insane amount of time and effort by those who made it all possible. Charlie you really are a sick man, in a good way. All the guys are characters, Steve should be a game show host. Scott looked killer in the Castro outfit. To bad Adrian did not dance.The awards were outrageuous. Now I KNOW WHO L.E.S is...Also I thought Kieth always drove that fast? Jorge you need GPS and thanks for the viper frame. ADAM96 thanks for donating it to the raffle. How the HELL do you win two items Phill, hmmm(conspiracy)?=) MY favorite award was the two girls for "shotgun", Craptree Rose and Georgia Sweetfeet, well deserved for putting up with the madness.... I hope to get together for an indoor meet over the winter sometime, like maybe at Dave n Busters. Either way MERRY X-MAS.... WAYNE

Marc Lublin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Charlie,
I wasn't going to miss it for anything, except I came down with Spinal Meningitis. I tried emailing you prior to Saturday, but it bounced back to me. Between the hospital and sitting in my house, I haven't seen too much action lately. I hope to catch up with you soon.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dugger