*** NY/CT Region HOLIDAY PARTY ***

ACR steve

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ok so I am taking the Corvette so I better look like a Corvette driver.......yup I will be wearing my *** corvette embroided jacket,if i can squeeze my fat 55 year old gut into it, and then come over my bald head so the shiny spot doesnt show or Waitttttt maybe I will wear my best polyester shiny suit ,some gold chains and sunglasses .....hmmmmmmmmmmm maybe the Vette isnt a good idea :) )))) Just keeping you guys on your toes ----the night will be crazyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy F___k Vettes Yup I am taking the M-3 the Viper will be undergoing its Qtip detail all winter its now on jack stands with the wheels off (only Tiger can understand a 100hrs of detailing I am sickkkkkkk)

DodgeViper01

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yup I am taking the M-3 the Viper will be undergoing its Qtip detail all winter its now on jack stands with the wheels off (only Tiger can understand a 100hrs of detailing I am sickkkkkkk)

Oh I understand. Mine is pretty much done and under the car cover to protect from dust. It is all shiny!!!

ACR steve

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Plum give me some time i will take before and after pics you can then tell me how many hours it took the closest to the number wins

PDCjonny

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It's going to be a beautiful weekend, dry and clear, all the roads totally washed off of any salt and sand after the deluge we got last night. And you don't want to get the car dirty????? You guys drive the cars or just worship them? :) They love the cold air!

DodgeViper01

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It's going to be a beautiful weekend, dry and clear, all the roads totally washed off of any salt and sand after the deluge we got last night. And you don't want to get the car dirty????? You guys drive the cars or just worship them? :) They love the cold air!

WORSHIP!!!!! LOL!

PDCjonny

Enthusiast
Reaction score
No, I'll be on the Jersey Turnpike bringing my son back from college for X-mas recess as you guys yuck it up at the party. Sound like fun? :( Pennsylvania is so beautiful this time of year....NOT.

BADVENOM

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Spoke to Steve this morning and he said leave the sports car home as the roads iced up against last night and they salted and it will probably happen again tonight..So Im going up with Russ..See you guys tonight!

XXX BLK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
WHAT A GREAT PARTY!!!!EVERYONE stayed till the end. I want to thank STEVE and CHARLIE for our first annual awards. I can go on and on it was just a great party THANKS TO EVERYONE FOR COMING OUT and HAVE A GREAT HOLIDAY. See you guys next year STRINGS (INSIDE JOKE) and all. Adrian

Dimitrios

Enthusiast
Reaction score
what an awesome time!! great to see everyone again. you guys and gals are a great bunch of people. the whole party was great with lots of laughs. Steve is an awesome M.C, charlie great show you put on with an awesome production, keith thanks for finding the space for us. food was great and was really easy to get to. Scott....thanks for being our leader this year and next year will be even better!!!!!!

BlueGTS

Viper Owner
Reaction score
That was a good time, it is great to see everyone! :2tu: All those pictures made me want to get out and drive. Only 5 short months to go... :curse:

BADVENOM

Enthusiast
Reaction score
what an awesome time!! great to see everyone again. you guys and gals are a great bunch of people. the whole party was great with lots of laughs. Steve is an awesome M.C, charlie great show you put on with an awesome production, keith thanks for finding the space for us. food was great and was really easy to get to. Scott....thanks for being our leader this year and next year will be even better!!!!!!

Hey D..when you say the food was great and really easy to get to, Are you telling us that your food is normally not on a plate in front of you or what? :bonker:

OP
OP
C

CitySnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Gave Jimmy my camera last night, since I guess he was under the misimpression that he had the night off. Sorry ;) D!

I'll post them in a bit when my head clears.

That was an absolutely hilarious time! My face hurts from all the knee slapping laughter!

"Out Of Control" Charlie and "Since When Is There a Speed Limit" Steve.....what can I say. You MADE the evening! Can't remember laughing SO hard for so long in a great while. THANK YOU for ending the season with such a bang!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Drock187