NY/CT Region presents a DAY at LIMEROCK!

ACR steve

Enthusiast
Reaction score
We are very Lucky to have the one and only Viper Wizard at the track on sat. to do our Tech Inspection.Please be at the track by 8:00 and don't forget to bring Helmet,Gloves (if you have),Sneakers,Long Pants,Long Sleeve Shirt.Should be a Great Day :) :)

BADVENOM

Enthusiast
Reaction score
okay whats the directions and where are we meeting guys for sat morning drive up...How long is the ride up..apx travel time..lets say from exit 6 tators to limerock..I know it takes me about 45-50 minutes to tators exit..

New York City to LRP
Henry Hudson Parkway to Saw Mill River Prkwy. Stay on Saw Mill until the I-684 exit. Merge onto I-684 which will turn into NY 22. Continue on NY 22 to Millerton, NY. Take right onto Route 44 and continue for approx. 2 miles. Turn right onto Route 112. Stay on Route 112 to Lime Rock (approx. 6 miles) Lime Rock Park entrance sign is on your right. Take that right onto White Hollow Rd. Follow about ¼ mile.

Lime Rock works closely with the Connecticut State Police to help you get into and out of the race track as efficiently as possible. Please observe their directions closely. Also, to avoid interruptions in the flow of traffic, if you are planning to park in the INFIELD, try to approach the track from the west on route 112 (Routes 41, 44, 22). If you plan to park in the OUTFIELD, use Route 112 going east (Route7).

adam

ps..DIMIRIOS is riding with me!

Viper Wizard

Enthusiast
Reaction score
We are very Lucky to have the one and only Viper Wizard at the track on sat. to do our Tech Inspection.Please be at the track by 8:00 and don't forget to bring Helmet,Gloves (if you have),Sneakers,Long Pants,Long Sleeve Shirt.Should be a Great Day :) :)

Yes I will be doing the Tech Inspections for our track day, and I'm bring a fine tooth comb for the TI! I will also be checking the nut that is loose behind the steering wheel! :smirk:

Steve, do you think your Viper will pass my Inspection?

ACR steve

Enthusiast
Reaction score
LOL after that great big build up I gave you :) Oh and by the way bring your helmet you will be on the track like it or not :)

ACR steve

Enthusiast
Reaction score
"I will also be checking the nuts that are loose behind the steering wheel"
Mr Wizard sir...with all due respect :) please no Happy Endings at the track .............damn now I am asking for it :) :)

OP
OP
C

CitySnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm going to post this now...and again later on.

This event would NEVER have happened if it weren't for the MAJOR amount of time and effort invested by Steve and Tom . Hopefully, we will be able to have an ongoing NY/CT VCA Driving School/(weekend) Track Day EVERY YEAR as a result of all this.

Thank you guys! :headbang: :2tu:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang