NY/NJ/CT - VOI 9 Anyone going?

MoparMan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Not to hijack this thread, but if you're getting into town early on Sunday keep the Nevada Region Barbeque at Sheri's Ranch in mind. We'd love to have as many of you out of towners show up as possible. See you at VOI.
Matt, That's a possibility. Little more info please.

The exact times have not yet been nailed down, but on Sunday (9/24) we figure on having the Vipers show up around 11 to 12 pm to get everyone their free event shirt and parked on the lawn. The food itself will probably start about 12pm (we haven't decided on the exact menu - last year was hot dogs & burgers, salad, etc) - soft drinks will be included and we will have a cash bar outside by the pool.

We will have a tour of the "facilities" scheduled for all the want to check it out - this will probably be about 2pm. We plan to get use of the pool and volleyball courts all day. We have assurances from the GM that the "ladies" will be more involved in the event this time. However, this event is spouse safe - most people bring their girlfriend/wife with them.

We have not had a single complaint about this event. It can be as tame or as lurid as you want to make it. Last year, we had guys that just hung out around the cars and talked, others that went on the tour and others that paid to get some. Note that because this is a legal brothel no one under 21 will be admitted. We're inviting any Viper owner and their guest to show up. It looks like the price will be about $25 a person and that will include the food, soft drinks and a custom event t shirt.

We are looking to make this party the kick off that VOI deserves. I hope all you guys from other regions can make it out there. We'll post more details as they come available, but note that often these details are deleted by those running this board as they do not consider a Viper event at a brothel/spa/resort/golf course to be acceptable despite the fact that it is legal in that part of Nevada. You can always keep up with our event by checking out www.nevadavipers.com.

MoparMan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
We can probably fit about 50 Vipers on the lawn and there will be plenty of extra parking. They frequently host outdoor concerts for a few thousand people.

BTW: the more the better. The GM told me her goal is for everyone at VOI to be talking about this event the whole week.

CYAAT200

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey guys! For those of you who don't know me, I am John, the owner of Commack Auto Transport & Towing, Combined Auto Collision and Mike's partner at Snake Pit Performance. I am also partnered with North American Auto Transport, (http://www.naatransport.com. I have spoken with Tina and she has come up with an unbelievable deal on shipping our cars to go to Vegas. The price doesn't even cover the costs on the truck but I have stressed to her that we need this done as cheap as possible with the respect to the cost of doing business. If we set this up with Tina right away and reserve 6 cars you will save money. The longer the wait...the more it is. Mike has already mentioned he is willing to store the cars inside for a day or two while we wait for the car carrier. (THAT IS GREAT!!) So, if you want to ask me any questions, you can call me at my office 631-499-7823. Being in the transporting business I know no one else will do it cheaper. I could probably get it cheaper but there is NO WAY I WOULD NOT PUT MY CAR ON ANY OF THOSE TRUCKS!

CYAAT200

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi. I spoke to Tina and I got her to go to $2600 each if we book 6 within the next 2 wks. and book the round trip.

OP
OP
H

Hal_N

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Im in for the $2600.00 round trip. Anyone else care to commit to this great price??? No brainer for anyone thats "really" going and not driving. :bonker: Lets put it together!!!

OP
OP
H

Hal_N

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Sorry guys...not to beat this post to death...but..if anyone has a better idea than the $2600 round trip to VOI 9 through NNA transport....please let us know...Ive been looking and looking and as far as I can tell this seems to be the best option.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
potterb4