NYC Autoshow - Just a Few pics...

Need4Speed

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yes there were Ferrari's, Porsche's etc. The new camero was pretty hot but the challenger even better. The S7 is something else. Alot of talk from Ford on the Shelby Mustang which is like 650hp supposedly going to run low 11's but who knows for sure? They were saying shelby wont let the actual numbers out yet.

7827challenger-med.jpg

7827chalengermtr-med.jpg

7827astnmrt-med.jpg

7827fordsomething-med.jpg

7827gt40-med.jpg

7827S7-med.jpg

7827GTS-med.jpg

Talk about ECONOBOX check out this Pickup. Its like longer than a large limo, looked like it had 30" tires in the back.

7827pickup-med.jpg

DEVILDOG

VCA Member North TX
Reaction score
Great pics! Thanks for sharing. There is much discussion about the new Shelby GT500 on the SVTPerformance board and 650 HP is way over the expected power level. It will be 500 - 520 HP at the most...probably even less. No way they are going to out HP the GT.

OP
OP
N

Need4Speed

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I totally agree with you, I can't see that thing out running the GT. The announcer did say the engine was somewhere in that ball park but would be toned down. According to him Shelby wasn't finished with his idea's yet and didn't want the public to know. I think it was all just Ford hype.

ViperJames

Enthusiast
Reaction score
NICE....thanks for sharing...I will be there on Thursday to check it out....Yea that GT is not pretty in that color scheme! Agreed the S7 is :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

sween

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Very cool pics :2tu: , Now about the shelby .The new shelby GT500 will have 450 HP (thats from a very good source) it will also be on the cover of the next road and track since they will test it.

monnieh

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Thanks for posting! That GT in LeManss blue/orange is the best looking car ever! Man, I have loved that color combo since I was a kid and now they made a GT with it.

I am not willing to pay the $ and insurance for one though. :0

big-n-italian

Enthusiast
Reaction score
that ford GT was at our auto show too. i cant say that i like the coors, but i can say that the car looks much better in person.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
potterb4