O... M... G...

Marv S

Former VCA National President
VCA Officer
Reaction score
Haven't seen that in Maurice's newsletter yet. If he doesn't have it someone from Nor Cal should get it for him for Christmas

Stretch

Enthusiast
Reaction score
How in the heck did you find that?

And are you the current high bidder??

OP
OP
I

InjectTheVenom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
In a totally impulsive action I decided to go memorabiblia hunting on Ebay again and that's when I found it. I am not the current high bidder, but I might decide to still bid on it.
Edit: Crap I just bought the thing at Buy It Now, I simply could not resist any longer :lmao:

Stretch

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Haha, I had a feeling you couldn't resist. Congrats on the new purchase!!!!

99 R/T 10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ok, did it actually come like that or did the guy just stick the trailer in there? if you find another one, post up or PM me, I've got to have one if it came like that :D :D

OP
OP
I

InjectTheVenom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
By the looks of it and the text on the baseplate it did indeed come that way! Any other guys that want one let me know in this topic and I'll send the seller an e-mail if he knows where to get more.

OP
OP
I

InjectTheVenom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think I'd need reading glasses to see 1:87 scale. LOL Is that a "pin head" scale???

I don't know if you're familiar with Märklin model trains but it's the same scale:

Märklin Trains

Back when I was 5 or so we used to have a HUGE course set out in the attic.. I went to an RC meeting recently but damn did everything evolve since then, nowadays it's all computer controlled and you can give each separate train sounds and everything.. back then all we had was a potentiometer and a few frequencies :crazy2:

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ah, missed the picture...but KNEW you wouldn't be able to RESIST such a treasure, Willem~! ~juli
Plus the 2001 GTS...what's with the back window on that one?

alpine7822

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ah, missed the picture...but KNEW you wouldn't be able to RESIST such a treasure, Willem~! ~juli
Plus the 2001 GTS...what's with the back window on that one?

Just looks like a reflection of the medallion behind the car...if you look at the mirror image in the background, the rear hatch looks fine.

OP
OP
I

InjectTheVenom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The Steel Grey/Silver GTS landed today, will post better quality pics sometime this week (if and when the sun will come through that is or the lighting will ****).

Curious as ever I couldn't take pics or Felix had to be asking for attention *ahem* pushing himself in front of my camera :smirk:

You must be registered for see images attach
You must be registered for see images

OP
OP
I

InjectTheVenom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
In all the years that I've beenbrowsing Ebay I have never seen it come up.. let me guess what your price was, about $10 :eater:?
I bought a yellow/black striped GTS and a Saphire Blue RT/10 with the same display for around that amount a while back :D

viperguy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Might've been less than that but I've seen items sell for less (sometimes a bit) than what I've paid for. Ebay can be hit and miss but so long as you're happy with what you buy then price shouldn't matter, gotta get a bargain now and then.

Anyone know how many Eagles Race Vipers have been made? I've got about 34 different but wondering how many more there may be, a list perhaps?

2snakes4us

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Here are a couple of my favorite die cast. i don't know the scale but they are cool
[/IMG]

Last edited:

viperguy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
They are made by Racing Champions and are 1:144 scale.

There are 4 colours all together:

and a keyring as well:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jpolen21