Observations while Twin Turbocharging a 2014 SRT GTS

OP
OP
D

DingDong

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Toddy,

I believe the BBG Triple Disc Forced Induction race Clutch has my name written all over it. I look forward to seeing it arrive on my doorstep in the next few weeks! :)

BAD BOYZZ GARAGE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Toddy,

I believe the BBG Triple Disc Forced Induction race Clutch has my name written all over it. I look forward to seeing it arrive on my doorstep in the next few weeks! :)

Ding ****,

I appreciate guys like you, that's why I built the BBG Forced Induction Kits.. I call it the gentleman's race clutch, easy pedal with massive torque capacity:usa:

We built one of our kits for Nine Ball's 9. second Viper as well, so we have G5-G4-G3 and G2 Viper's covered and are ready to Rock-n-Roll for those who have 1000-1500 HP on tap!!

Thnx for running a BBG product!

BAD BOYZZ GARAGE
Toddy

=DISTRIBUTORS OF POWER=:usa:

dmann

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Observations while Twin Turbocharging a 2014 SRT GTS:

8. No mufflers necessary as the turbochargers act as great mufflers! The sound is pure sex! No more UPS truck sound! Sounds like a turbo Lambo now beyond 2000 RPM!

Post up a sound clip when you can!!

Will at RSI

Enthusiast
Reaction score
^^ +1

I think there was also an RSI 1200hp G5 TT build if my memory serves. Haven't heard anything on that one in a while ether.

We have built an 1000hp stock engine car as well as the fully built 1250hp car. Both cars are with their owners and running great. We are building another 1000hp car right now as well as just pulled the engine on another 1250 car.

Paul Hawker

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wills customer brought his twin turbo 1250 to the Viper Vs. Viper race in Phoenix.

That thing ran strong, and I believe was hitting +180 mph on the 3,000 ft course. It was hampered by running street tires on a pretty sandy runway, but sure got the attention of everybody that watched it run.

It sounded great, and looked clean.

Glad that people are getting a handle on forced induction for these new Gen V's.

OP
OP
D

DingDong

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey guys,

Nothing really to update... I've put a lot of miles on the car, runs great! I've had it in several car shows in the WPB area in the last month (in fact I drove it to the Brass Monkey Bar/Car show gathering last Friday evening). I even made it to the strip 2 weeks ago but the 2rd OEM clutch I've put in this thing slipped pretty bad at the 1000' mark (only on 3 lbs of boost!!) so it was a ****ty pass.

BBG triple forced induction clutch arrived late last week so I have to find a day (between traveling for my day job and home life) where I can get on the lift and put the big boy clutch in so I can crank the boost.

Jack B

Enthusiast
Reaction score
What did you use for tires at the strip?

Hey guys,

Nothing really to update... I've put a lot of miles on the car, runs great! I've had it in several car shows in the WPB area in the last month (in fact I drove it to the Brass Monkey Bar/Car show gathering last Friday evening). I even made it to the strip 2 weeks ago but the 2rd OEM clutch I've put in this thing slipped pretty bad at the 1000' mark (only on 3 lbs of boost!!) so it was a ****ty pass.

BBG triple forced induction clutch arrived late last week so I have to find a day (between traveling for my day job and home life) where I can get on the lift and put the big boy clutch in so I can crank the boost.

OP
OP
D

DingDong

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thank you gentlemen. I only went a 1.89 60' but I was doing a 2 step or 5K RPM clutch drop, either. I was mostly nursing her out of the hole as to not blow yet another clutch. At least I got an 1/8th mile pass out of her before tthe clutch lt go. Sigh.. At least it's still drivable (until I can find the time to put the new clutch in).

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SDViper