Of course, the 2003 styling makes sense now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

2tall

Enthusiast
Reaction score
For those of you who haven't vomited yet.

humor.jpg

Of course, it all makes sense now.

DCX execs should be SHOT FOR PUTTING MR. CAMRY IN CHARGE OF AMERICA'S SPORTS CAR!!!!!!!!!!!!

#%$(!*!(^!^)*()*!@$!@#$!@$#@!$@!$#!!!

(apologies if this has been posted already).

SapphireGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Are you serious?

Im seriously selling my viper after reading that. Does anyone what a 2001 Sapphire GTS with 3 inch corsa and a big wing.

RedGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I had been trying to reserve judgment on the SRT, but after getting my new Motor Trend and Automobile this weekend, both of which have it on the cover, I decided it looked like a stretched S2000 with a couple of scoops added on. My wife (not a car buff really) examined the pictures and declared that it looked a lot like a vette. Up to that point, I had not been to the Gen. III board here or read a single word about what anyone else thought about it. Then I checked out the Gen. III board, and lo and behold, there were numerous posts about how it looks like an S2000 or a vette! Sometimes the truth just can't be denied.
frown.gif

But the interior looks nice (had to find something good to say).

Ronnie

SneakyPete

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The only way to show DaimlerChrysler how bad the car looks is not to buy the ugly red headed step child of the ultimate American sport car.

If sales are low maybe they will consider a redesign in 2005.

MES

Enthusiast
Reaction score
[board of directors meeting]

Ummm lets get started... as you know the Viper is Americas premiere sports car... it has a huge V-10... distinctive muscle car styling... so who should we get to design the new Viper.... tough one... still thinking... maybe someone that has built muscle cars before... maybe a legendary race car driver... ummm no... I know, lets get somebody that was born in Japan... hey yea, they build great cars... but who in Japan should we get... how about someone that builds those cute little econo cars... that's great idea... those Camrys look bad asp... hey don't forget about those terrors on the street... huh... you know the Corollas... yea, yea, yea... so then it's settled... the old Japanese guy that's designed those small econoboxes with 1.8L engines for the past 20 years... yep, who else would be better qualified... Sushi anyone... pass the rice please...

[meeting adjourned]

Mike Brunton

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I actually think that sketch looks really cool!

Why doesn't the car in front of it look like the sketch???
smile.gif

LOL

I like the SRT... but that sketch is killer looking

Miles B

Enthusiast
Reaction score
IMHO it looks even worse in person. This just explains it. Holy hell.. I can't believe they did it! I personally like the S2000 up close better than the SRT! Honestly, the **** thing looks plastic.

Oh, and that sketch... the headlights look like the new Celica.. did he have anything to do with that too!?!

Bugeater

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Be happy and hold on to your machine...

This body change reminds me when they went from C2 Corvette to
the shark body style. Most people viewed the previous gen better looking, and the price of those cars shows it today.

I'm definately NOT complainin' :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
userSRTbro_