Of the limited yellow srt

Pictureman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Having been a photographer/press photographer you kind of know that some pictures can be shared and some not. When I shoot Viper Days events they have certian shots they don't want shared so you don't share them with everyone.

On the other hand I've also been an ASE tech. and from that point of view, I would have no idea not to share some cool car pictures with my friends. Just my .02 worth.

radta7

Viper Owner
Reaction score
To DC and huffiness,

I hope that Samurai did NOT get in trouble. As already pointed out these cars are paid for by our members. We welcomed the pictures and I think speaking for the owners they are even more excited after viewing the pictures. If surpise was the idea, that is somewhat lame. Get over it. You should be thanking that individual. You now have a ton of VERY excited Viper owners who cannot wait to get their cars. In my opinion and not taking away from any other SRT's, it is drop dead gorgeous!!! Way to go!

Robert

OP
OP
Mike Adams

Mike Adams

Enthusiast
Reaction score
POWERS to be how am I suppose to decide if I want to buy one if you don't allow pictures. It is not like it is a twin turbo factory produced coupe or anything. It is just a yellow srt10

cstegall

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Interesting story;
Today I am over at my ViperTech's shop checking out the SRT. I decide to take a drive down his street and literally not 5 miles from his shop ALL of your yellow SRT's are stored. Pretty neat seeing all those yellow SRT's at one place. The car looks great and I "think" I saw Chris's :cool:

You guys are gonna love 'em.

C Stegall

N CHARG

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Last Wednesday I showed up unexpectedly at the empty dealership... The guys from Huffines guarding the babies were beyond nice. There was 42 in the garage... of which mine was not one of them. They are quite pretty... however I am still out on the wheels. I did not get to see them in the sun light, but in the garage they have all different colors.

The guys were so nice they called me later that day to tell me my VIN had just come off the truck. I look forward to next Thursday!