Of the limited yellow srt

Y2K5SRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Interesting that they used silver on the side logos instead of black. Strange indeed. Of course the black logos on the black cars are actually dark gray, so maybe that is why. As to the price, I believe they are all $89,995.00. As to the VCA logo, it is indeed a decal. One that I thought was going to go on the lower back sides on the bumper (like the VCA decals that Joe recently announced). Cool stuff, and can't wait to see more pictures. Thanks!

KenricGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks for the pics! Do you have any pics of the car with the hood down? If so please post.

Thanks, Kenric

Y2K5SRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Chris, I think I see yours. I bet you already left for Dallas didn't you?

What is so funny is that as I was taking an evening stroll with the bride I asked her, in all seriousness, if she would mind running down to Dallas and back real quick. Figure if I leave at 6:00 AM I can be back by midnight! :D
She just rolled her eyes and that gave me my answer. Back to pacing!

doctorbob

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Chris, I'll put some money down in Vegas that you can't make it until VIO8 and that road trip happens.

doctorbob

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Chris, I can see without a problem that those yellow MGW goodies with that bright chrome(to match the silver SRT emblem) and that yellow viper MGW shifter are first on your order list.

Y2K5SRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Chris, I can see without a problem that those yellow MGW goodies with that bright chrome(to match the silver SRT emblem) and that yellow viper MGW shifter are first on your order list.

Like I wasn't on the phone to George 30 seconds after he posted the pictures!

doctorbob

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Overall, congratulations Chris and the other 49 new owners. I will see you in Kansas City sometime this coming week. Bob

C O D Y

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well, I'm not the biggest fan of the SRT-10's but I have to hand it to the VCA on this car. They did a great job with the color and the layout. Whoever put this together gets a big GOOD JOB!

Now back to being mad I didn't get drawn! boooooooo

2charmed

Enthusiast
Reaction score
These DO look GREAT, but then they are YELLOW! Put those together with a Rumble Bee and what a combo! Now if they would make a YELLOW COUPE!

Come on DC!!

2Charmed

Viper IV

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Why are they all in the repair shop with the hoods open ? Are they checking harmonic balancer bolt torque or something before delivery ?
They do look sweet, I had a yellow Corvette and that's how I met my wife. Now she won't let me have another yellow car ! What's up with that ?

radta7

Viper Owner
Reaction score
That is def one of the best color combo's I have seen on the Gen 3's. My dumb question: Are all of them sold to VCA members???

Gorgeous car!

Bill Pemberton Woodhouse

VCA Member
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Chatted with Darrell at Huffhines the other day, and he is well respected in the Viper Community. I was pleased to hear the cars were sent to him as he understands Viper owners and will take care of the Super Super Bees, like they are his own. I feel comfortable , Chris , that all the VCA owners can relax, as this is a consciencous crew handling the treasured few , limited edition VCA Vipers. Take care of our babies Darrell and crew!!

KenricGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Why did you delete all the pics? That was cool of you to post please put the pics back up. Why delete the pics? :confused: :confused: :confused:

KenricGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thats cool! I understand, at least we saw some pics. That was still nice that you did post.

Thanks again!

Y2K5SRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Now I can't speak on his behalf, however I can make a couple guesses. If you haven't noticed, Dodge has been VERY secretive about the VCA SRT's. Not a single picture was leaked from the plant and none of us saw anything besides the mockup on the original flyer. I worried for our young friend when he posted these pictures, as I suspected Dodge would be less than thrilled to see them published prior to delivery. Why the secrecy? Well Dodge does like their surprises, as is evidenced by the Tomahawk motorcycle and the ME Four-Twelve. These things were kept VERY tight and stunned the automotive world when they made their debut. There wasn't even a whisper prior to their release.

Apparently they are taking a similar "surprise" approach to the VCA SRT - which is not a ground-breaking car. Now we aren't the automotive press. More importantly, we have PAID for these cars already. Technically Dodge doesn't own them, we do. So when a nice guy does what he thinks is a good thing to help numerous eager owners finally see where they dropped 90K, he probably gets in trouble. Was there anything "secret" on those cars? I have poured over the photos (of course I saved them) and there isn't anything earth shattering. Engine is the same, wheels are the same (only darker), interior is the same besides a yellow center bezel and some yellow stitching. So why the secrecy? We will never ever know for sure. I just hope they understand that this guy was HELPING the owners and not hurting Dodge in the slightest. I am pretty sure that is the correct way to do business. :rolleyes:

doctorbob

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This is really unbelievable. I hope DC understands that this guy was only being helpful. The cars are awesome and I guess the upside of this is that there is more to come at VOI8! Come on SRT Coupe! As a urological surgeon, I problably see too much yellow :) but I wish I had been drawn after seeing the car. Downside, I hope this guy does not loose his job for a kindness. Dallas, here I come (via Kansas)!

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
potterb4