Official Thread - SVS Short Throw Shifter Group Buy

RoadiJeff

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I have a 4 post lift but no trans. jack stand. I don't know if I can lower without a stand for it.

You need some sort of brace to support the trans if you unbolt the rear bracket. I installed mine from underneath using 4 jack stands and a floor jack. A lift would have made things soooo much easier but I managed.

The how-to instructions on the VCA website are mainly for installing it from the top but I couldn't get some of those pesky brass rivets off.

AJT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I got it in. I found it easier to drill a hole in the ashtray slot to get to the front bolt.

I think a rubber boot over the shifter would be a good addition.

Andy

ViperTony

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I got it in. I found it easier to drill a hole in the ashtray slot to get to the front bolt.

I think a rubber boot over the shifter would be a good addition.

Andy

Andy, how do you like your shifter? To me, the shifting a little rough probably because of the short throw. I'm sure I'll get used to it.

- Tony

AJT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have not driven it yet. Still have to put the bottom plate on the frame & the interior piece.

It would have been a lot easier from the top.

OP
OP
S

SVS Turbo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have 20 SVS shifters on my desk ready to ship :)

These are the last shifters that are part of the group buy pricing.

After these 20 shifters are gone, the price for purchasing 1 will raise back to $325 plus S/H.

If there's interest in another group buy after these 20 are gone I will start a new thread :2tu:

***IMPORTANT ORDERING INFO OF THESE LAST 20 SHIFTERS ON THIS GROUP BUY***

The same pricing for these last 20 (includes shipping in the U.S. only) is as follows:

Shifter with both lowering bolts $255
Shifter with 1 lowering bolt $240

I will record these last 20 orders from my email address: [email protected]

YOU MUST EMAIL ME THAT YOU’RE INTERESTED IN ORDERING SO I CAN KEEP TRACK OF WHO ORDERED FIRST. PLEASE MAKE THE SUBJECT TITLE: SVS SHIFTER GROUP BUY.

I will email you back instructions for payment to either paypal or by credit card.

I will post on this thread how many shifters are left until all 20 are sold.

First email first served.

Thank you and good luck!