Official Thread - SVS Short Throw Shifter Group Buy

RoadiJeff

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I have a 4 post lift but no trans. jack stand. I don't know if I can lower without a stand for it.

You need some sort of brace to support the trans if you unbolt the rear bracket. I installed mine from underneath using 4 jack stands and a floor jack. A lift would have made things soooo much easier but I managed.

The how-to instructions on the VCA website are mainly for installing it from the top but I couldn't get some of those pesky brass rivets off.

AJT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I got it in. I found it easier to drill a hole in the ashtray slot to get to the front bolt.

I think a rubber boot over the shifter would be a good addition.

Andy

ViperTony

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I got it in. I found it easier to drill a hole in the ashtray slot to get to the front bolt.

I think a rubber boot over the shifter would be a good addition.

Andy

Andy, how do you like your shifter? To me, the shifting a little rough probably because of the short throw. I'm sure I'll get used to it.

- Tony

AJT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have not driven it yet. Still have to put the bottom plate on the frame & the interior piece.

It would have been a lot easier from the top.

OP
OP
S

SVS Turbo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have 20 SVS shifters on my desk ready to ship :)

These are the last shifters that are part of the group buy pricing.

After these 20 shifters are gone, the price for purchasing 1 will raise back to $325 plus S/H.

If there's interest in another group buy after these 20 are gone I will start a new thread :2tu:

***IMPORTANT ORDERING INFO OF THESE LAST 20 SHIFTERS ON THIS GROUP BUY***

The same pricing for these last 20 (includes shipping in the U.S. only) is as follows:

Shifter with both lowering bolts $255
Shifter with 1 lowering bolt $240

I will record these last 20 orders from my email address: [email protected]

YOU MUST EMAIL ME THAT YOU’RE INTERESTED IN ORDERING SO I CAN KEEP TRACK OF WHO ORDERED FIRST. PLEASE MAKE THE SUBJECT TITLE: SVS SHIFTER GROUP BUY.

I will email you back instructions for payment to either paypal or by credit card.

I will post on this thread how many shifters are left until all 20 are sold.

First email first served.

Thank you and good luck!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kevsmu4