Enthusiast
Reaction score
Could you be more specific pleeease !
Yellow or White ?
Pack of 8, 16 or 24 ?
Thick or thin ?
Regular or light ?
With or without Omega 3 ?

I have ONLY one criteria for my singles. That they be no more than 6 months PAST the expiration date.....I also find that the expired ones are usually marked down cheaper.

kratedisease

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Talkng about all this cheese is making me hungry...... I am going to get lunch......I will be back in about an hour...... see you guys then......

kratedisease

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Seeing as you have a Gen II, I bet they'd care a lot more about your thoughts in there threads.

Seeing as your grammar is poor, I bet you need to go back to elementary school. it is not "there threads".... it is "their threads"

Besides I am dieting and exercising to loose some major weight so that I can fit into a gen5, since I Love the Gen5 and am in the market for one, but do not fit well.

As a perspective buyer I feel that this area of the forum is the most informative since most gen5 owners post their 2013 Viper ownership experiences here.

Besides, so many people has PM'ed me that they love my posts, and thank me for my contributions to the site.

I suggest that YOU go to the English Grammar Forums, here is the link

http://able2know.org/forum/english_grammar/

chorps

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Seeing as your grammar is poor, I bet you need to go back to elementary school. it is not "there threads".... it is "their threads"

Besides I am dieting and exercising to loose some major weight so that I can fit into a gen5, since I Love the Gen5 and am in the market for one, but do not fit well.

As a perspective buyer I feel that this area of the forum is the most informative since most gen5 owners post their 2013 Viper ownership experiences here.

Besides, so many people has PM'ed me that they love my posts, and thank me for my contributions to the site.

I suggest that YOU go to the English Grammar Forums, here is the link

http://able2know.org/forum/english_grammar/

Grammar. Heh. I didn't bother pointing out the other handful of corrections that I found. :rolleyes:

kratedisease

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Grammar. Heh. I didn't bother pointing out the other handful of corrections that I found. :rolleyes:

Thank you for the corrections. I shall be more astute when posting in the future. I rush at times to post without proof reading my posts.

Again, thank you for clarifying these errors on my part.

Hemotoxic

Enthusiast
Reaction score
yes, I love quality singles when I pull up to a gas station.... as long as they have a mini food mart and they carry singles in the cheese section. Do you prefer the yellow singles or the white singles ?
I prefer real cheese already shredded because shredding it myself is too much work. White or yellow is indifferent really. *pause for more laughs* I cannot stand those singles in the peel-off wrap. Notice how they never quite claim to be cheese--just a meaningless headline like "American Singles" to get your attention, but the fine print admits it's some sort of "processed cheese product" that tastes like refrigerated bearing grease and is about as good for you. (Don't ask me how I learned this.)

But you know, I really should carry some of those with me. When Viper owners express dissatisfaction with their observed gas mileage, I could pull one out and say "want some cheese to go with that w(h)ine?"

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rmoore8950