OH NO CHUCK!..RAIN PROJECTED FOR SAT MAY 7TH

ACR steve

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Latest weather and guaranteed to be accurate "chance of sun,chance clouds,chance of rain,chance of snow,chance of sun and clouds and rain and snow (boxed-in any combo)" so guys there you have it its guaranteed :2tu:

twinvipers

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Andrew

Did you watch the exteneded,superduper,quadruple doppler radar 180 day forecast ? They are usually right on !!!

Viper Specialty

Legacy/Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
ACR Steve:

Dont forget about about the chance of hail, sleet, tornadoes, hurricanes, tropical storms, earthqakes, volcanoes, thundersorms, locusts, killer bees, and of course, a stampede.

PDCjonny

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The next day, Sunday which is Mothers Day. Not good. Man, I'm really **********.

ACR steve

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey John read your own weather they say rain sat starting at 4 < I think we will be done by then (stop spreading these rain rumers) :) "The glass is half full"

PDCjonny

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey John read your own weather they say rain sat starting at 4 < I think we will be done by then (stop spreading these rain rumers) :) "The glass is half full"

I guess I'm just a pessimist at heart. Last two weekends the Saturdays have been complete washouts, never figured it could be three in a row. Hope I'm wrong.

CTViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Rain starting Friday night. Showers in the morning saturday heavier in the afternoon!!! Looks like Sunday!! :( :( :( Hope these morons are wrong! My Mom's been dead for 10 yrs so No big deal for me!

Dave Dugal

Enthusiast
Reaction score
OK, so now I'm starting to stress. One of the more accurate weather forecasts (what an oxymoron!) is AccuWeather.com, and they're not laying good odds:

http://www.accuweather.com/adcbin/premium/local_pop.asp?zipcode=10590

Our region's Spring Kickoff got rained all over last weekend (after I had a detailer spend 3+ hours on my car). I'm none too keen on looking forward to a three hour drive from New England in the pouring rain.

I'll be watching the forecast REALLY, REALLY carefully over the next 24 hours. Fingers, toes and other extremities are firmly crossed!

VIPER D

Viper Owner
Reaction score
AM Showers High
58°F

Precip
50%

thats what the weather.com web site says for sat if you type in south salem ny

50% is not that bad

vd

VIPERMAN

Viper Owner
Reaction score
From what i have seen in several websites. It is almost sure that it will rain.
Now, what do we do? Where is the wizard to guide us?

AviP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The wizard hates Sun BBQs. Too much to clean up and open up shop the next day. Be patient. He'll let us know.

plumcrazy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
id chip in and help clean if chuck needs help.

he always helps me, its the least i can do.

sunday is better for me, so im good either way.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rlamorte