Oh Noes...................

99 R/T 10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Now I can't call my car a garage queen anymore. Guess I will just have to drive it until the wheels fall off.........................:D

You must be registered for see images attach

Sorry about the bad cell phone pic........................:(

Jeebs

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Good for you, keep putting the miles on it. They were built to be driven and your doin that.

OP
OP
99 R/T 10

99 R/T 10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Agreed, I bought it with 33K miles and immediately installed the Roe S/C. 17K miles of fun....................................:2tu:

justingeer82

Enthusiast
Reaction score
lol mine had 31k when i got it in august '10. its been little over a year and ive put 10k miles on it!!!

Stretch

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Are you sure you've actually driven that car?? I haven't seen you drive it more than about a quarter mile or so :D

Mopar Boy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
In that case Robert has nothing to worry about. He'll never get that many miles on his Viper :D

Wow! Lawn dart! :hitwithrock:

Thats two from you in the last week Jason! :omg:

In my defense, I........ ah screw it. You are probably right. That car wont be up there till I am like 50! :rolaugh:

:D

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
In that case Robert has nothing to worry about. He'll never get that many miles on his Viper :D

In defense of Robert (I HATE it when I start sentences like that)...would you drive his car much if you owned it? He bought a goofy looking car, but at least he doesn't make it worse by actually driving it!

As for Mike having 50k on a Viper....thats way too high for a Viper! I just hope it hasn't ever been in rain as well!

Stretch

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wow! Lawn dart! :hitwithrock:

Thats two from you in the last week Jason! :omg:

In my defense, I........ ah screw it. You are probably right. That car wont be up there till I am like 50! :rolaugh:

:D

Sorry buddy, it was too tempting to pass up. I will hold off on any more jokes and start a competition to see how long you can keep your car under 10k miles!

Mopar Boy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
He bought a goofy looking car, !

This is coming from a guy that drives Ronald McDonald's shoe....:rolaugh:

Sorry buddy, it was too tempting to pass up. I will hold off on any more jokes and start a competition to see how long you can keep your car under 10k miles!

Wow! Here we go again! :rolaugh:

Yeah. I am sure your sorry....... :D

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
webironmongery