Ok Enough is Enough

JUCD VPR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Where in the World can i find a Mopar spoiler for my 99' RT/10? I've looked and looked and looked but no dice. You'd figure someone would make them eventually again because almost everyone likes them?? Anyone? :usa:

MIKE-HKS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
do a search, there was one guy a couple of weeks ago selling an original mopar one, and there is a company making them , dont know if it is ready for sale, but should be soon from the last post i read

OP
OP
J

JUCD VPR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
On Sept 10, 2005 John B at parts rack posted in an old thread saying Partsrack would be re-doing the Mopar spoiler in Carbon Fibern and it would be out in around 14 days, but i checked their site and Nada. That was 2 months ago.

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
On Sept 10, 2005 John B at parts rack posted in an old thread saying Partsrack would be re-doing the Mopar spoiler in Carbon Fibern and it would be out in around 14 days, but i checked their site and Nada. That was 2 months ago.

You should have dropped a dime.

Sorry, But I do a poor job of keeping my site current.

We just popped reproduction #1 out of the mold last week.....Call for more info... We have so much $$$ into the 1st one, I will probably have prices at/near MoPar old prices.... But they ARE BACK !

If It Fits On Or In a VIPER: CALL PARTSRACK!

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rlamorte