Ok, now that VOI is over, is time to party in VEGAS!

Wing King

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It's just about SEMA time in Las Vegas (November 5-8)!
yesnod.gif

Over the years, we've had some great Viper owner parties held during the Automotive Aftermarket convention week, and this one should be even better than ever! Marko Radosavljevic (dare you to pronounce that after a few drinks!) is the new VCA Prez out in Sin City, and he has organized this year's get together.

It will take place at the Landry's restaurant across the street from the Palace Station on Wednesday evening, November 6th. Wednesdays have always been the best attended, because at mid-week you pick up the largest group from among those who come in early and leave early, plus people who come in late and stay until Friday.

The bar and warm-up starts at 7pm, and dinner will be served at 8pm. Those of you who want to come need to let me know via private email, or post right here. Marko is even arranging to get you a menu in advance, so you can pre-choose anything you want, whether it's veggies, chicken, beef, or the wonderful seafood Landry's is famous for. Expect costs to pretty much run in the $20-$30 per person range, plus a cash bar.

I know we have at least 7 Viper guys coming from the North Texas region, a bunch of the Las Vegas members, plus a few others from around the country who always show up and have already told me they will be there no matter where it's held. Sounds like the start of another great Viper night to me! The room currently reserved can only handle about 75, so PLEASE let us know if you're planning to be there so we can upgrade if needed!

Viva Las Vegas! (and Las Viper!) See ya there!

Hostile

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wing King
Sounds like a plan,count me in.Question do we need to pre pay,
let me know?

Skeeter

OP
OP
W

Wing King

Enthusiast
Reaction score
1. Trent, most Viper guys do NOT bring their cars to SEMA. We fly in. Don't have the extra days to do the driving all the way out there, so the only racing interest might be from you local or California guys who drive in.

2. DKM, Landry's is a national chain, and Marko says the Vegas location is excellent.

3. Glenn, probably NOT any Viper supercharger setups at SEMA. Not really a big enough market to justify SEMA exhibition expense. The place to see that was the Vendor area at VOI in Nashville, or at the VCA drag races. WOW! Supercharged Vipers ruled that ballroom and the track pit area!

4. Marc, you are correct about the convention NOT being open to the public. You have to pre-register through a legitimate company of some kind to obtain your credentials. Before the 9/11 disaster it used to be a lot easier to scam your way through registration...... now they've tightened up a lot. Online registration through October 18 is only $10. I think it goes to $50 after that.

5. Hostile, no prepayment is necessary. Marko only has to put up a refundable deposit to reserve our room. As long as 15 people show up, he's ok. We've got way more than that already.

fast?

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i'm in. why don't they arrange something at the strip at the las vegas motor speedway? that way more vipers and owners will probably attend. supra convention was just here a couple weeks ago. probably about 200 supras attended. would be great to see more vipers racing at the track. if the vca doesn't want to put something together here i will check to see if they have test & tune wed or fri.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tombala