Reaction score
19532_ford_January_4_003-med.jpg

OP
OP
L

Leonard Knight

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sorry about the mispost. I will remember for the next time. The car is not too loud. Those are actually 3" stainless mufflers welded to the headers. We tried straight pipes but it would not run without some back pressure. Sounds very healthy though. Have not weighed the car yet either. We finished the day before the show. I was going to drive it in but turned out we had a defective throw out bearing and now we have to pull the motor.

Thanks for all the positive comments. I can't wait to get through the next few shows and get it on the street.

RPHJR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Len, This is Ron from Jersey, I have your yellow GTS.. That thing is nuts man, congrats... Someday when Im rich and famous like you, I'll build one :) ...............

OP
OP
L

Leonard Knight

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi Ron: I would guess your car is put away for now because of weather. You must be having withdrawals.

Thanks for the compliments on the car. Actually it was not that bad especially compared to the oost of the winner and I can drive mine. Hope you are enjoying your car.

RPHJR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yep, My car has not seen the light of day in about 3 months. But I just picked up a 2000 Mustang GT to goof around with. Maybe a K. Bell Blower or something...

Did you see Boyd Coddingtons(I think thats whos it was) Viper Engine/Custom sell at Barrett-Jackson?? Went for $500k I believe. Thats insane... If you ever do decide to sell that monster. Thats were it needs to go, to Scottsdale..

OP
OP
L

Leonard Knight

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I just got one of the 2005 GT mustangs from Bill Pemberton. My first ford since my 1954 way back when. Very fun car for the price. That was a crazy price on that Coddington car. I can't believe it. If I could get half that it would be gone today and I would be starting on my next project.

Take care.