Only 75 out of 200 RSVPs showed up at Tator's. (Photos)

DodgeViper01

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: Only 75 out of 200 RSVPs showed up at Tator\'s. (Photos)

Those are some awesome pictures. I would like to be the first to say I am VERY SORRY that I did not show up Chuck. I was under the impression it was going to rain and it did but I had cars problems as well. Mid morning thought I would try going to the show but there goes the top. You will be hearing from me soon about it. The hardtop front latches broke again!!!!!

As for the show, looked like it was great. Again sorry I had to miss. Chuck can I get a new top?? LOL!

Viperguynick

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Hey all, sorry for the lateness of my posting of photos. I want to Thank Chuck and everyone involved for putting on such an awesome event. I met a lot of really cool people. Here are some of the shots I took. along with a link to a complete gallery with about 70 of over 300 shots I snapped yesterday. the gallery can be found at Tators Gallery Also, some folks wanted my e-mail to get a hold of me. [email protected]

You must be registered for see images

Nick

Neil - UK

Enthusiast
Reaction score

cool, that airbrush work has amazing detail !

Neil - UK

Enthusiast
Reaction score

ahh I see a body wrap ! somebody spent a lot of time and effort just for the BQ then

BACKNBLACK

Enthusiast
Reaction score

The guy told me it was painted.Took a year to do.

Andrew2KRT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I am sorry I couldn't make it, told Chuck from the begining that I couldn't, but I don't know if it's right to rag on all the guys who chose not to go. If the weather was real bad and some guys crashed trying to go, it would be a different tune on this site.

Glad everyone had a good time, pics look great.

Next year for me.

Andrew

ACELLR8

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Chuck,

Sorry myself and My wife were not able to make it. We would have been there rain or shine in both vipers had it not been God's will for my wife to have our baby girl 3 months early Friday Morning.

Either way, I heard from the PA gang it was a great time and we were there in spirit with them. We will be there next year rain or shine.

BACKNBLACK

Enthusiast
Reaction score

AB don't spoil it for me

LIVIPER

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Awesome pics guys!!!

Viper Wizard

Enthusiast
Reaction score

A BIG Thank You to everyone that came!!!! :2tu:
Avi, D & Nick, GREAT pictures! :cool:

Ed, CONGRATS on having a girl!! "where is my cigar?"

I am sorry I couldn't make it, told Chuck from the begining that I couldn't, but I don't know if it's right to rag on all the guys who chose not to go. If the weather was real bad and some guys crashed trying to go, it would be a different tune on this site.

Glad everyone had a good time, pics look great.

Next year for me.

Andrew

Andrew you have a good point BUT, 125 of "garage queen wienies" couldn't make it? Just slow down and use Rain-X, after all your car gets wet when you wash it! I did tell as many as I could, "if the weekend looks like a wash, come anyway because I have food for 500 people"! "Don't ask me right now if there will be a BBQ for next year :mad: "

Dimitrios

Enthusiast
Reaction score

i guess we all know who the DIE HARD viper guys are now. We had visitors come from thousands of miles away. there were a few guys and girls from the UK and florida and many other cities that flew in just for this and even though there were ONLY 70 or so cars we still managed to have a ball and enjoyed talking and meeting fellow viper owners and enthusiasts.

BACKNBLACK

Enthusiast
Reaction score

You see you ****** that didnt come had to fck this up for next year. :rolleyes: :(

BADVENOM

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Agreed Tony..these so called viper queenies stayed home and I brought a Lamborghini Diablo with great enthusiasm..I say [******] EM ALL CHUCK..******!

LQQK_OUT

Enthusiast
Reaction score

"Don't ask me right now if there will be a BBQ for next year "

The solution is simple. The event has gotten big enough that you should charge people to recoup your costs. Have people mail in a check for $20 or so. Part of the money can cover your costs and the other part can be used for a donation to a charity of your choosing. When people pre-pay for something, they tend to be a little more responsible then if it was free.

brett

dansauto

Enthusiast
Reaction score

good idea!! I am sure every one will not be opposed to putting up $. This was the first one I missed in 4 years. I figued rain Sat and Sunday was mothers day so I made other plans. Now I wish I went!

BACKNBLACK

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I was gonna say that but was scared I would get knocked down for it. Great Idea. Chuck charge $100 per head and the rest goes to me and Adam bouncing. We promise we will watch both of are cars.Adam sounds good to you?

Andrew2KRT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I don't know how Chuck has been laying out the $$ for the BBQ. Admission? B.S., by now this should be subsidized by national, never mind NY. This has become so big and so looked forward to every year, it is almost like a mini VOI. Hell, Dodge should kick in the $$. And if any other dealer has a gripe, to bad.

But I'll contribute next year if it comes to that.

AC

Bad Car

Viper Owner
Reaction score

Chuck told me he's going to freeze all the leftovers and serve it to all the ******* who didn't show up this year.

BADVENOM

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I was gonna say that but was scared I would get knocked down for it. Great Idea. Chuck charge $100 per head and the rest goes to me and Adam bouncing. We promise we will watch both of are cars.Adam sounds good to you?

Sure Tony! Lets kick some ass... :2tu:

CitySnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score

What??? PAY the 2 of you to bounce???
You should contribute to the Club for such an opportunity! Probably would be the best time you two knuckleheads would have in years!

LOL I might pay to watch :eek: :D

BADVENOM

Enthusiast
Reaction score

What??? PAY the 2 of you to bounce???
You should contribute to the Club for such an opportunity! Probably would be the best time you two knuckleheads would have in years!

LOL I might pay to watch :eek: :D

Dont get cheap on us EL PRESIDENTE :p

Steve 00RT/10

Enthusiast
Reaction score

We've never let rain or even a little snow stop us from attending any Viper event. Contrary to popular Viper lore, the car won't melt when wet. Radar Saturday morning over Tators showed little or no rain. Vipers aren't fun driving in heavy rain, but like Chuck said: "A little Rain-X and slow down." Oh yeah, with the soft top on, we keep a couple rags under the seat to mop up inside when it rains hard. It's all part of the experience.

Steve

BACKNBLACK

Enthusiast
Reaction score

To be honest I had the best time this year with less Viper people around.For some reason the crowd seemed in an upbeat mood.It was great.Chuck did a great job as usual. Scott is a spitting image of Dustin. :headbang:

Bonkers

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score

Chuck, buddy if I had known I would have stopped in anyway.

Put a price on next year, I'll pay.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shibbydude