Opinion on Vanity Plate

GotAViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Im 22 and drive a Viper. So obviously I like to show off/brag about that. As i know most of you do/would if you were 22 with a viper.

What do you think of

"Only 22"

Now most of the people i talk to love it, and think i should do it. But a few seem to think its being way to cocky and am asking for my viper to be keyed.

I personally dont think thats being super cocky? If i saw that on someones car i would be like "that lucky bastard!" thats awesome!

just curious your thoughts before i actually do order it.

Bill B

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think that next year it's no good anymore. Who gives a rat's a$$ what other people think. But I think you could be a little wittier than that.

OP
OP
G

GotAViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think that next year it's no good anymore. Who gives a rat's a$$ what other people think. But I think you could be a little wittier than that.

well I wanted about 20 other different plates, and all of them are taken. And ive been going through this all day.

YouWish

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have "YouWish" on my plate most people get a kick out of it. I have had my Viper for 3 years not a scratch(knock on wood)Bottom line due what makes you happy. :2tu:

OP
OP
G

GotAViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have "YouWish" on my plate most people get a kick out of it. I have had my Viper for 3 years not a scratch(knock on wood)Bottom line due what makes you happy. :2tu:

lol I like your plates. One of the ones I wanted but taken as well! I figured people would get a kick out of that stuff. Good to know you haven't had any problems. Plus the fact that most vipers i know sit in a garage 99% of the time and people dont leave them places to get vandalized.

TOOOFST

Enthusiast
Reaction score
My employee has BOWDOWN on his Vette,but he's 6'5,3rd degree Hapkido and collect's money as part time hobby!

98viperGTS

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I was 22 when I got my 1st Viper and I am now 24 with my 2nd Viper. I think the plate is cool but in a small town, like Aiken SC that I live in, they would think I was an A$$.

Anaconda

Enthusiast
Reaction score
When you renew the tag next year, would you keep "ONLY 22" or change it to then correct "ONLY 23."

I was 28 when I got mine. I don't see what the big deal is about being young and having a car. You could be some ***** that won the lotto on your 18th birthday.

Casey

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Too Cocky for my taste.
How about something that acknowledges the car, and not the person who owns it.

OP
OP
G

GotAViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Too Cocky for my taste.
How about something that acknowledges the car, and not the person who owns it.

Ive been through 1000's of them, and nothing I personally like is available
In VA vanity plates are only 10$ a year, so about 70% of cars here have them. Everything! is taken.

OP
OP
G

GotAViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
When you renew the tag next year, would you keep "ONLY 22" or change it to then correct "ONLY 23."

I was 28 when I got mine. I don't see what the big deal is about being young and having a car. You could be some ***** that won the lotto on your 18th birthday.

ONLY 23, is available, so if next year I can't find anything else good.. It wouldnt be a problem to get another one.

Catwood

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I just order CATS VPR for mine. Everything I looked at was taken or couldn't be order.

I wanted NAKD PUT but they wouldn't allow it.....stupid DMV

Carl

JUCD VPR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hmm well i'm 23 with a Viper but, I dont think its a big deal about my age. I prefer to make the plate have something to do with the car. I'm installing nitrous so I picked JUCD VPR, GOT NOS, WY TRY, those were my three pics. So we will see what I get. But if thats what you want then go for it!

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm 24 and have TOPTHIS as my plate. Its right on the line of being cocky, but most people understand how special a Viper is and understand that we owners are gonna be really proud of them. I havent had any problems with my tag but have had some laughs and compliments on it. Afterall, it is called a VANITY plate.

Andrew/USPWR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have USPWR on my car, so as to remind all the " non American sports car owners" what country is the badest and the Viper being an examples of it.
As if we had to remind them. :usa:

Can you abbreviate " pre-life crisis "?

vipah

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well, since you asked for opinions, I think 'only 22' is pretty lame. I would pull up next to you and say something like "sorry to hear your about your IQ", or "I wouldn't brag about an IQ of 22".

If you are caught up in your age for some reason, here are a few you could try:

yng vpr
teenvpr
brlylgl
AJ + 1 (for the black jack players)
1st vpr
imature
not old

Chuck 98 RT/10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Got my name on the RT/10 and "488 CID" on the GTS. I love cubes.

Thought about "1st one" for the RT/10 and "2nd one" for the GTS.

Early93Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Not as good as ride4BJ but I really like mine:
8227SRYOFCR-med.jpg

For a lot of people it is a hard one.

It is Sorry Officer.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rlamorte