opinions needed on current 96 vs 02

Fatboy 18

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If you wanted an interior upgrade from a later car, why not get in contact with the Salvage guys that advertise on here and swap buts out :) I cant believe your still running stock brakes with all those engine mods! Even a 40mm rear brake upgrade would make a massive diffrence to your car.

OP
OP
J

JST2CRZY

Enthusiast
Reaction score
No, I'm in the dingbat section!! You guys are never happy with what you got!!!

HA! Its called testosterone :nana: , thats why some guys are always looking for more HP, something different or to
trade thier 50 yr old wife for two 25 yr olds. What's dingbat about that? ;)

Paul Hawker

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You know you will not get much $ for all your improvements, but neither will your new car's seller.

I would take the hit on selling your older car, and get just a great a deal on a heavily modified new car : >)

Don't sell your modded car and buy a stockish new one. You will just pour more money into it.

Sybil TF

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach
HA! Its called testosterone :nana: , thats why some guys are always looking for more HP, something different or to
trade thier 50 yr old wife for two 25 yr olds. What's dingbat about that? ;)

It's an inside joke between me and someone else on here. Trading your wife of 50 years in for a 25 year old is definitely a dingbat move. You will lose at least 50% of what you got!!:rolaugh:For a *****/dingbat! But there are a lot of women doing that as well!

Getting back to the guy and his car, he already has an over the top base to work with. I could understand if he were going to a newer model one but he should keep what he has.

I know I am!!

99 R/T 10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It's an inside joke between me and someone else on here. Trading your wife of 50 years in for a 25 year old is definitely a dingbat move. You will lose at least 50% of what you got!!:rolaugh:For a *****/dingbat! But there are a lot of women doing that as well!

You know why divorce is so expensive?

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang