Orange viper pictures?

jessewallace

Viper Owner
Reaction score
are there any pics circulating about of the new orange vipers? i'd love to see solid orange or orange w/white or black stripes! :omg:

if not, does anyone know when the orange vipers will hit the street?
i'm sooooooooooooooooooooooo tired of waiting. it's absolutely killing me!

FinalEd357

Viper Owner
Reaction score
If you can locate the recent thread regarding the 25,000th Viper, there are some live photos of a new Orange there...

LiquoRT/10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
orange.jpg

SylvanSRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
yeah "Pre-production " with light rotors, ACR wheels PS2's, prob KW's or could we say? ? ?

? SRT-10 ACR roadster ? (minus aero body mods) or exactly the car i'd want to have !

ACR handling mods, lighter weight(to the already lighter roadster platform), without the downforce limiting the top speed. That car is gonna be a monster.

Nine Ball

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I dig that orange, but not with black wheels. Of course, I currently own four orange vehicles so I'm a bit biased. :)

Tony

OP
OP
J

jessewallace

Viper Owner
Reaction score
not real big on the orange. @ least not in the convertible form. but you nvr know til you see it in person! thanks for posting the pic, i appreciate it!

MikeR

Viper Owner
Reaction score
People joked that the Copperhead looked like a pumpkin. Well the new color definately does. Im not so wild about it. I wouldnt get Orange again if thats the only choice. I love the Copperhead color though.

I think Dodge should have stayed with a Metallic type paint and not so Orange. Something similar to our current Copperhead color or something like what Lambo uses.

ViperDude

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have copperhead, and it's metallic, and in low light it looks almost a shade of candy apply red.

Halloween edition is definitely an accurate description of this one though.

Let's face it, Chrysler can put any color it wants on the Viper, and SSG is evidence of that.

So why not candy apple red, and some other beautiful unique show car type paint jobs? The cars are so rare, and there are so few made, what the hell is the purpose of halloween orange, or even that maroon color that every used 2008 on ebay has on it?

These cars are handbuilt, and there should be amazing colors. Just look at the Lamborghini pallette for the past 15 years .if they need ideas...

musicncars

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think that the orange is awesome, and similar to some of the '70 oranges like on Vettes and some Mopars of the era

i agree, there is definitely a place for orange.....but come on...two reds? thats a waste of some good vipers.:) just as long as they stay away from brown.....ecchhy!:omg:
i know alot do not think that purple should be used on a viper, but it will be different, like the orange, its a matter of taste. i like diferent...good different.:D