Orange/White GTS

VIPER BAZ UK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
LOOKS AWSOME.......
And with power to match.....

Can i ask why your valve covers seem to be on the oposite sides to factory.................

01ACR/VIPER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
SWEEEEET...That is one bad **** ride my man.That would be my second choice over the bumble bee.:D:headbang:

BigCarrot

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm usually not a big fan of color changes, but that thing looks fantastic!!! They should have offered that as a factory option!

plumcrazy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
damn that looks perfect. ive been a fan of ornage for cars for a long time and on the GTS, its PERFECT

Paolo Castellano

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have had a lot of people PM me on pics of my car. I now have high speed so I can post some. The color does't show well in pics. I hope you enjoy my dream color.:D

98_GTS_057.jpg

98_GTS_055.jpg

98_GTS_059.jpg

98_GTS_053.jpg

98_GTS_048.jpg

Matt, the color looks awesome!

When I had seen your avatar, I thought it was just a off picture of a red car that kind of LOOKED orange.

Very Nice!

Ratical2

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Orange/ white Viper! I didn't open the post because the colors didn't appeal to me. But then the post keep popping up and I had to see what all the noise was about and WOW, Beautiful Car!!!
That color really works! I would love to see a pic with it next to a Blue and White GTS. That pic would Pop!

usaf0016

Enthusiast
Reaction score
that things beautiful, orange is my favorite color and ive always wanted to see it on a viper!

RAYSIR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Fantastic pictures. That's what makes this website so fun is all the different ideas and all the pictures. Since I can't read werrry well I need all those pics.:drive:

OP
OP
M

mbccenter

Legacy Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Just what I like to see. A guy who wants something that HE likes and then goes for it. Looks awesome, but I bet that 99 out of 100 would have tried to talk you out of it before it was done. Right? Too many people listening to everyone else these days. Congrats on a FINE Viper.

Ron

You are right on the money. The car was silver w/blue stripes and everyone in the Viper world tried to talk me out of the orange. It is a custom blend that the painter came up with after I told him what I wanted. I was very scared until I saw it finished. It took me years to do and I am very glad I did.:2tu:

Snorman

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Silver/blue is a great combo, but that car looks fantastic.
It is definitely one-of-a-kind.
S.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lennatave