Ottawa Viper Owners

SuperSaiks

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi

There is a big car show Sept 16 W.O. Stinson CHEO Charity Car Show, Hazeldean Mall, Kanata 10am to 3:30 pm, Dash plaques, awards, door prizes.

I'm hoping to see some other Viper owners, as the Ottawa Viper owners have been really lacking when it comes to getting together for car shows, and its for charity.

There is suppose to be over 300 cars at this event so lets see some Vipers

TrainerDave

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi

There is a big car show Sept 16 W.O. Stinson CHEO Charity Car Show, Hazeldean Mall, Kanata 10am to 3:30 pm, Dash plaques, awards, door prizes.

I'm hoping to see some other Viper owners, as the Ottawa Viper owners have been really lacking when it comes to getting together for car shows, and its for charity.

There is suppose to be over 300 cars at this event so lets see some Vipers

I think I can make that, its not to far from me, also they should hold it at the silver slipper;)

OP
OP
S

SuperSaiks

Enthusiast
Reaction score
TrainerDave where do you live in Chicago? If so thats pretty far no???

TrainerDave

Enthusiast
Reaction score
TrainerDave where do you live in Chicago? If so thats pretty far no???

I Have a condo downtown, but I mostly live in my Townhouse in the burbs, Ottawa is about a 44 minute drive for me, I'm in ottawa every spring as Ottawa holds the Mid IL bodybuilding championships I competed in that show regularly, I'll be up there again competing in april.

OP
OP
S

SuperSaiks

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Don
Yeah thats it thanks for the link, how come you didn't swing by, would have been nice to see you and your car.

OP
OP
S

SuperSaiks

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Don
On the 30th there is another big end of year car show at Monkey Joe's Carling and Merivale, I am going to that one as well, you should come if you can. And that goes out to all the other Viper owners in the Ottawa area where ever you are hiding.