Ottawa (Wendover), ON, Canada car to look at

PatrickG

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Anyone from Ottawa (Wendover), ON, Canada that needs an "excuse" for a drive on the weekend :)?

There was a 2002 GTS (bee) on eBay that looks good on the pictures, but before I evaluate this car any further it would help if anyone can look at it in person.
It is a dealer - "Canadian Classic Car" - and the car should be on the lot.

Click for opening hours and directions.

Cheers
Patrick

V

Venomiss

Anyone from Ottawa (Wendover), ON, Canada that needs an "excuse" for a drive on the weekend :)?

There was a 2002 GTS (bee) on eBay that looks good on the pictures, but before I evaluate this car any further it would help if anyone can look at it in person.
It is a dealer - "Canadian Classic Car" - and the car should be on the lot.

Click for opening hours and directions.

Cheers
Patrick

If nobody can help you here then go here and contact someone from the Ontario club.
Viper Club of Ontario
Did you run a car fax already?

OP
OP
P

PatrickG

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I ran an AutoCheck and that one was fine.

Thank you for the link, I'll wait until after the weekend so see if there is any feedback here before I try to find someone from the Ontario club.

Mopar Boy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Patrick - I know we have a few members in Ottawa.

My suggestion would be to contact Nabil (Ontario President) at [email protected] and ask him about the car as well as if there are any members willing to look at it for you. Only about 3 or 4 Ontario people use these boards so you will likely not get any responses here from any Ontario people.

I am about 6-7 hours away from it otherwise I would have already started driving to see it for you but.....

Let me know how you make out with Nabil. he can send an Email out to all Ontario members with your request and I am sure they will be able to help you.

Robert

Mopar Boy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Patrick - Did you get an answer back yet? I saw the email from Nabil to all of the Ontario members, but have not seen a yes or no. Just wanted to make sure you are being looked after!

Robert

OP
OP
P

PatrickG

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Patrick - Did you get an answer back yet? I saw the email from Nabil to all of the Ontario members, but have not seen a yes or no. Just wanted to make sure you are being looked after!

Robert

Yes, Robert. Very well taken care of! Amazing..

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
techanvi