Our New Store Is Open!

OP
OP
C

CitySnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Chuck has a few of the original T's left in some colors and some sizes. The new merchandise is all made with our logo.

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Chuck has a few of the original T's left in some colors and some sizes. The new merchandise is all made with our logo.

Ah, yes, I admit I didn't read the WHOLE page...yes, you can add the logo or not! Cool!
(I figured there were still some tees leftover as well that Chuck is holding) Thx Scott...juli

OP
OP
C

CitySnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks Juli and Plum! It certainly will give folks that like Viper "stuff" a LOT to choose from. This also eliminates ALL costs to the club and any inventory for us to have to manage. Chuck's been housing, packaging and mailing all our shirts. Serious PIA.

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I agree!!! AND, Chuck has been FANtastic about doing so too with the tees he has left over. Kudos to the new site...nice to see LOTS of items to choose from~~! ~juli

Jerry Colpitts

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That is really nice Scott.....:2tu:...Turned out Great!!!!!!I will have to put that company in the New England Region's Website as well......:2tu:

OP
OP
C

CitySnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi Jerry. Glad you like it. I know you have some expertise in this area. Best news is that it requires virtually no maintenance, which is my personal favortite feature. :D

OP
OP
C

CitySnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I recently asked our merchandiser about why we had no vests available. A week goes by and now we have vests as part of our product line. :2tu:

I bought one with our club logo. NICE! :headbang:

BACKNBLACK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Scott

How about the toilet paper??I bet you guys can't keep up with production.:rolleyes:

bluequadcab

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I recently asked our merchandiser about why we had no vests available. A week goes by and now we have vests as part of our product line. :2tu:

I bought one with our club logo. NICE! :headbang:

Just in time, ordered mine today!

BACKNBLACK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
let's do it....i'm down for that...each toilet paper can have each of our faces on it..You down? In My pick you have to make a tongue come out, a long tongue

Mopar Boy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Very Nice job Scott! Looks good!

Although I will admit I am a little disapointed. I half expected to find clutch info under Organic Products!;)

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
WOW,what a great store. You did a super job!!!

Hey, thanks for checking that out!~! Nice to get the NY/CT Viper Club Logo on apparel to wear, heck, I wear it driving the Corvette, LOL~! :2tu: :drive:
**You might also want to check with the Viper Wizard/Chuck Tator, see if he has any of our Club Tee-Shirts left** :headbang:
~juli

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jpolen21