Paging Chad - Are you ok???

Status
Not open for further replies.

triblk6spd

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I have only been on this board for a short time but when I saw that on CNN this morning the 1st thing I thought was if it might be that guy from the Viper board. No mention of a Viper, so I guesse not.

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks for checking up on me. But, why in the world would anyone think I"D shoot up a *******? That'd be like Carroll Shelby shooting up CAAP :D ! This happened 30 miles from where I was in TN. We turned on the 11 o'clock news Sunday night and this was the lead story. I was like "holy crap, we could have easily been there last night :omg:" On the way home today we decided to skip breakfast and eat lunch, so ofcourse that equals ******* :headbang: I plugged it in my GPS and found the nearest ******* to us. I wasn't sure how many ******* were in Knoxville so I wasn't sure if we were going to where the shooting occurred or not. When we pulled in the parking lot, the outside ******* sign answered my question. If you hadn't heard the news, you would've never known it was a ****** scene 2 days prior. Everything looked normal except for the policeman who was sitting at a back table. I never saw him eating, so I think he was just there for safety reasons.

The sign:
You must be registered for see images attach

The girls: (the black hair hottie behind the bike was out waitress. She was simply beautiful!!) :headbang:
You must be registered for see images attach

EDIT:

Not having Internet access for a couple days has me not up to date. Looks like cops found and killed the S OB Sunday night. I love it when the bad guys refuse to put their weapons down and the cops aren't in a playful mood :headbang::

Knoxville police kill suspect in fatal shooting at ******* | ajc.com

Last edited:

BigCarrot

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Some little ******* slute teased him to the breaking point! lol Those broads are one tiny step from being full blown strippers! They even sit and flirt with you like strippers do! That broad in your pic is certainly hot though!

Stretch

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This is disturbing for 2 reasons....

1) I don't live too far from Knoxville
2) I was at a ******* last week and go fairly often

All this thinking about ******* has made me hungry...

BigCarrot

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This is disturbing for 2 reasons....

1) I don't live too far from Knoxville
2) I was at a ******* last week and go fairly often

All this thinking about ******* has made me hungry...

It has made me want to bang a trashy little chick in brown pantyhose and a terribly out dated outfit that's wearing a water bra! :2tu:

Stretch

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It has made me want to bang a trashy little chick in brown pantyhose and a terribly out dated outfit that's wearing a water bra! :2tu:

Nice. My fiance was a ******* girl for Halloween a couple years ago, I wonder if she still has that outfit...

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Some little ******* slute teased him to the breaking point! lol Those broads are one tiny step from being full blown strippers! They even sit and flirt with you like strippers do! That broad in your pic is certainly hot though!

He didn't shoot anyone because some "little ******* ****" teased him. He shot because he was low level white trash who already had a rapsheet a mile long. He prob went knowing he couldn't afford to actually go. He gets drunk, causes a scene when the bill comes, gets the bill waived if he agrees to leave the premises, walks out in the parking lot and since he's drunk and has a gun, he decides to shoot the place up. Here's a link with his rap sheet. He was wanted on 2 bench warrants when cops killed him.

WVLT - Home Knoxville, Tennessee - Breaking News, News, Weather, Sports and Traffic from VolunteerTV.com.

Don't you think that a lot of people go to ******* because they know the girls will flirt with them?? Everyone can go to Kroger and buy chicken wings for a lot less than what ******* sells them for. But its a lot more fun to go, order wings and a beer, watch 10 different TV's at once, and have attractive girls walking around and flirting with you. Yes, I've met a ******* girl who was also a stripper. I've also met ******* girls who were paying for college, married, mom's in college, etc. To say ******* girls are "one tiny step from being full blown strippers" is a huge generalization. To blame the girls for him killing the guy is stupid. ******* girls have been flirting with guys for many many years and this is the first ******* shooting I've heard of. If it really was the girl's fault, this would be a weekly, if not daily, occurrence.

Again a big stupid generalization. Most ******* girls that I know are far from trashy. They are there because like everyone else on the planet, they need a job to earn money to live. Sometimes its for school, daycare, spending money, etc., etc., etc. I have also met a girl who is a real estate agent by day and stripper at night. So, I'll make the generalization that every real estate agent is also a stripper. I think I'll get a job at a real estate agency and watch all the hot strippers all day long for free instead of having to pay a cover charge at strip joints :smirk:

Last edited:

Stretch

Enthusiast
Reaction score
^ well put

I had a few friends back at school who worked there and they were really nice, down to earth girls you never would have expected worked there. It was definitely a surprise to me when I went into a ******* one day and they were there.

And I'll admit it, part of the reason I go there really is the food, it's delicious.

BigCarrot

Enthusiast
Reaction score
He didn't shoot anyone because some "little ******* ****" teased him. He shot because he was low level white trash who already had a rapsheet a mile long. He prob went knowing he couldn't afford to actually go. He gets drunk, causes a scene when the bill comes, gets the bill waived if he agrees to leave the premises, walks out in the parking lot and since he's drunk and has a gun, he decides to shoot the place up. Here's a link with his rap sheet. He was wanted on 2 bench warrants when cops killed him.

WVLT - Home Knoxville, Tennessee - Breaking News, News, Weather, Sports and Traffic from VolunteerTV.com.

Don't you think that a lot of people go to ******* because they know the girls will flirt with them?? Everyone can go to Kroger and buy chicken wings for a lot less than what ******* sells them for. But its a lot more fun to go, order wings and a beer, watch 10 different TV's at once, and have attractive girls walking around and flirting with you. Yes, I've met a ******* girl who was also a stripper. I've also met ******* girls who were paying for college, married, mom's in college, etc. To say ******* girls are "one tiny step from being full blown strippers" is a huge generalization. To blame the girls for him killing the guy is stupid. ******* girls have been flirting with guys for many many years and this is the first ******* shooting I've heard of. If it really was the girl's fault, this would be a weekly, if not daily, occurrence.

Again a big stupid generalization. Most ******* girls that I know are far from trashy. They are there because like everyone else on the planet, they need a job to earn money to live. Sometimes its for school, daycare, spending money, etc., etc., etc. I have also met a girl who is a real estate agent by day and stripper at night. So, I'll make the generalization that every real estate agent is also a stripper. I think I'll get a job at a real estate agency and watch all the hot strippers all day long for free instead of having to pay a cover charge at strip joints :smirk:

First of all, I thought it was pretty obvious that I was kidding about the guy shooting the place up because the stripper/******* **** teased him. You need to open your eyes, buddy! ******* girls ARE trashy! Hey, sometimes I like trashy, but at least I can admit it! Have you EVER met a stripper that wasn't "in school"? They are alllll in school! Even the ones that are forty years old and have been ******* themselves out since the day they turned 18 are in school! Strippers are trash, ******* girls are trash.... it's that simple. Don't get your feelings hurt, little fella!

BigCarrot

Enthusiast
Reaction score
BTW, I have a date tonight with a girl that I met at Bone Daddy's, which is basically a ******* with much hotter girls that serve much better food in much sexier outfits. Is she trashy? Yeahhhhhh she's trashy, but she's hot and I dig it! Oh, and she's been "in school" for almost eight years and doesn't even have an associates degree. I speak the truth, and I know these things because I'm a horny bastard that enjoys the little whooahs!

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
OMG you're right!! Every girl who has ever said "hey I can make descent money working at *******" is a ****. How did I miss it? They're not there to earn money and work in a fun environment, they are there because its a good cover for their drug rings, **** career and government official kidnapping that they do on their off days :rolleyes: I don't have a cell phone full of stripper #'s, but I do know from my experience most ******* girl who say they are in school, are in school. Its just so confusing that college aged girls would work part-time at a fun restaurant to earn $$ and go to school. Have some been in school for a while? Sure. Some people can only go to school when they can afford it. If you have a kid or anything like that, good luck finding the time and money to go to school and continue working. I have nothing but respect for (any) people who have to fight for everything they have and don't mind doing it. I've been in ******* plenty of times with Little League teams come to celebrate a win, or its at least a 50/50 split b/t guys and girls in there. Sometimes, a couple tables are nothing but girls. ******* is a fun environment for everyone. Some people like you think its a "den of sin". Those are normally people who have never stepped foot inside one.

When I hear a girl is "trashy", I usually assume she is trash. Thats not hot. I don't want dates to include smoking ******* in their drug house, running from the cops or vandalizing cars. In many years of ******* experience, I can't recall ever going on a date and ending up with a criminal record (or a STD). Most ******* girls are just like they are at work...hot, fun to hang out with and like to have a good (legal) time. That doesn't sound like trash to me. I'm sure there are some trashy ******* girls. I'm sure its also some trashy Wal-Mart cashiers, Burger King cooks, bankers, etc., etc., etc. Your views sound like something someone's grandmother would have. "OMG, she's wearing short shorts, she must be in a life of **** and crime" :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: Many ******* girls have used their ******* job to help become models. Do a Google Image search for Renee Baker and Breanne Ashley. Both GA ******* girls who have done quite well for their self without being trashy.

InjectTheVenom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Chad.. leave it be man, you're getting the dumbsh!t what he wants: attention and irritation.

BigCarrot

Enthusiast
Reaction score
OMG you're right!! Every girl who has ever said "hey I can make descent money working at *******" is a ****. How did I miss it? They're not there to earn money and work in a fun environment, they are there because its a good cover for their drug rings, **** career and government official kidnapping that they do on their off days :rolleyes: I don't have a cell phone full of stripper #'s, but I do know from my experience most ******* girl who say they are in school, are in school. Its just so confusing that college aged girls would work part-time at a fun restaurant to earn $$ and go to school. Have some been in school for a while? Sure. Some people can only go to school when they can afford it. If you have a kid or anything like that, good luck finding the time and money to go to school and continue working. I have nothing but respect for (any) people who have to fight for everything they have and don't mind doing it. I've been in ******* plenty of times with Little League teams come to celebrate a win, or its at least a 50/50 split b/t guys and girls in there. Sometimes, a couple tables are nothing but girls. ******* is a fun environment for everyone. Some people like you think its a "den of sin". Those are normally people who have never stepped foot inside one.

When I hear a girl is "trashy", I usually assume she is trash. Thats not hot. I don't want dates to include smoking ******* in their drug house, running from the cops or vandalizing cars. In many years of ******* experience, I can't recall ever going on a date and ending up with a criminal record (or a STD). Most ******* girls are just like they are at work...hot, fun to hang out with and like to have a good (legal) time. That doesn't sound like trash to me. I'm sure there are some trashy ******* girls. I'm sure its also some trashy Wal-Mart cashiers, Burger King cooks, bankers, etc., etc., etc. Your views sound like something someone's grandmother would have. "OMG, she's wearing short shorts, she must be in a life of **** and crime" :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: Many ******* girls have used their ******* job to help become models. Do a Google Image search for Renee Baker and Breanne Ashley. Both GA ******* girls who have done quite well for their self without being trashy.

Trashy girls and crack heads are two very different things. Trashy girls are fun, hot ***** that come from not so great upbringings. Trash can be fun, but it is what it is. These girls are perfect to be used, abused and dumped. Honestly I think a guy that spends as much time at ******* as you do is pretty freakin sad. You are probably some desperate old ****** bag that gets his thrills from having some cute little 18 year old trailer queen serve you ****ty food with her teats hanging out, while giving you the impression that she actually finds you attractive. She dropps the food off, flirts for a bit, and then heads straight back to the kitchen to make fun of the tool box that's sitting at table 12 with back hair bulging out of his collar. If I had to guess, I'd say that you're probably a middle aged, balding, poorly dressed, gold chain wearing, overweight dork that has never gotten much ass that you didn't have to pay for. You drive around in the absolute worst example of a Viper that Dodge ever made, and you think you are as cool as a fan because you do. You live in a sub-par, cookie cutter house that's stocked with furnishings that should have been donated to Goodwill a decade ago. Your choices are to sit at home and live the lonely life that you've brought upon yourself or to go down to the local ******* and pay some ***** that you'll never have a chance with to shower you with attention. So you choose the ******* route, and spend most of your nights there ******* away the embarrasing salary that you bring home from your dead end IT job. You spend hours there trying to woo her with your tales of being the president of a car club. You leave there every night, drive home in the hideous $25k "rock star" car that you owe $35k on, crawl in bed alone, and drift off to sleep while trying not to think about just how miserable your sad life really is. How close am I???

BigCarrot

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Looks to me like I was spot on! Nowwww I understand!

100_3150.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.