paging MR TREYNOR.......MR TREYNOR

BLS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>
ohhh......any other vipers that want to try are more than welcome too
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

VPR KILR... Your kidding right???

A BPU+ Supra with a 11 Sec ET is not going to get the job done here in Florida!

Butch The Snake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by SilverSupra:

ohhh......any other vipers that want to try are more than welcome too

treynor

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sheesh. I'm not sure why there's all the hostility here towards Steve -- he's a good guy, and he's volunteering to race a known fast Supra against any local Viper who's willing to run him. I'm certainly taking him up on his offer; I'd be happy if some of the rest of you came out and joined me. If there are actually that many 11-second (or faster!) Vipers in the area, then it'll just be a Supra-eating festival, won't it
smile.gif

Steve, if you lose I expect you to get a new license plate... how about "VPR BAIT" or "*** VETT"
biggrin.gif

Scott J

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Treynor:

Best of Luck - cook that rice!

BLS:

That is one impressive setup; all in a user-friendly package.

As for License Plates, I prefer these (to VIPR KLR):

H8SUSHI

NOTJPNZ

treynor

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>this is the LAST chance for the bay area vipers to even have a SHOT!!!!!!! except of course bens beast ......if he can hook.....
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

If I can hook?? Steve, you of all people should realize that switching to a big single turbo -- without adding NOS and a high-stall auto tranny -- means your 1/4 mile will go from 12.0 @ 121 to 12.6 @ 130 ;)

Since we're talking smack, however, I hereby offer to race you in the yellow beast once you have your single. I'll even leave the slicks at home and race you on my street tires (pilot sports) for bonus humiliation points. If you can make a 6-speed non-NOS APU run mid 10s, my hat'll be off to you.

treynor

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR> Ben, is sacramento open to you guys on saturday?
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Test & Tune is now Fridays, but Sacto has regular Saturday Grudge Drags throughout the summer, and that's where Steve, turbocivic & I are all meeting. See http://www.sacramentoraceway.com/srpcal.htm . Join us!

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR> don't know about anyone else, but i REALLY want to see the results of all this talkin smack, someone PLEASE post results of this event
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

You can count on it
smile.gif
I should even have video.

HogWhisperer

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Uh oh... I think I feel another march to the ***** in the morning after my third cup of coffee to mass produce a big 'ol ........

Who can finish this sentence?

Craig 201 MPH

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Paul Bilberry:
Uh oh... I think I feel another march to the ***** in the morning after my third cup of coffee to mass produce a big 'ol ........

Who can finish this sentence?

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

<FONT size="9">POOPRA!!!!!!!!</FONT s>

biggrin.gif

SmokinV10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Guys, are you going to Sac Raceway? I bet there are a couple of N. California Members who would like to come watch/join in.

treynor

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Correct, this race will be at Sacramento Raceway on May 4th. I'll also be racing that Turbo Civic that kicked MD's butt over on the Corvette forum.

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Can't wait to hear the results! Do people still drive stock Vipers? <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

tongue.gif
I'm driving my wife's car for this race, and yes, it's stock. Err, except for the tubes & filters, Daytona package, UNITRAX half-shafts, modified rear calipers, CCW drag wheels & ET streets, Fluidyne radiator, and Valaya fan kit.

Yep, stock
smile.gif

Casey

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Once again, I return from a 2 day road trip, and this Board does it again!
LMAO!!
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Pure entertainment!!
I especially liked--&gt;do a search using "****"!
The trivia was nice also!!

Kurt 97 GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by SilverSupra:
Im not starting anything....Im making sure a FRIEND of mine is going somewhere..

Varanus......wanna meet up with us??? See if you can take me this time??? lol
I checked the schedule and it said 5-4 grudge night....

as for the other idiots...
kiss me @ss when i am pulling you in the quarter

laugh.gif

121 mph........soon to be 138+

VPR KILR

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

If your trying to reach someone in particular then why not e-mail them directly instead of coming on this board and stirring the ***??

onerareviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
treynor,

I like you, but let me explain something....

NO ONE HAS REPLIED BECAUSE WE COULD GIVE A RATS *SS ABOUT A 1/4 RACE WITH A MODIFIED POOPRA. I anticipate my next visit to the toilet more than this...

Although, I do like to hear about the Viper mods you've performed and the performance gained. Maybe you can edit the video and insert a flaming **** with 4-wheels in the challenger's lane. We could insert fart sounds instead of the blow-off valve nonsense. Now that would get my interest!!!

Flames intended, literally...

P.S. - Hey Craig, you good with video editing????

Craig 201 MPH

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by onerareviper:
treynor,

Flames intended, literally...

P.S. - Hey Craig, you good with video editing????

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
Unfortunately no but I can capture the hilarity without sound in screenshots...

onerareviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I HAVE AN IDEA.

Craig, put together 20 or so screen shots at different points in the race. We'll print them, and then fan through them to create a video effect. Remember those little books with cartoons that worked this way?

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Craig 201 MPH

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Not starting **** ....you guys are the ones doing that with all your witty banter about rice and poopras.....wow....
youz ar som edumacated poeple
grow the f@ck up....

Since when was talking smack not about making fun of somebody else? People call the supra the poopra and some people call the Viper a clown shoe, what's the diff?

SnakeBitten

Enthusiast
Reaction score

VPR KILR

and ps.... Don't bash on Ben just because he is more worldly when it comes......to knowing that not one car is the PERFECT one for everyone. Because that makes you look like a complete idiot!!!

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>I cant believe this came out of a Supra owners mouth....Im flabergasted.. Hell must be frozen. Pigs must be flying..To actually hear that one car isnt PERFECT for everyone....I thought the Supra was the perfect car????Lexus interior and all.....Concerning your last sentence, most Supra owners on Supraforums are idiots then
biggrin.gif

USAF BAD ASP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I had thought for a little while silversupra that you were maybe a little more mature than most supra owners... man was I wrong! Most don't care to show up because it's just a supra.. who cares about racing one! You came to OUR board b/c it's big deal to beat a viper.. and don't give us that "but I'll be a ten second car soon and soon I'll be at 195mph in the 1/4 mile.. sure, you can make it go fast, but so can civic owners. And you sound about as mature...

SoCal Rebell

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You guys are beyond rude, you're down right insulting. I know Ben he's a great guy and Silva Supra seems stand up and you guys rip into him because he has a different car and wants to have some fun on the track. Smack is one thing but you can't be insulting unless you get your a$$ off the couch and race. Ben it's a little too far for me and I have to prepare for OTC, GOOD LUCK!

treynor

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Quite so, Ron. I know if you were closer you'd be joining us to convert some hydrocarbons. Hell, I'd even lend you my slicks for a couple runs so you could get booted off the track for mid-11s
smile.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>I honestly believe the slicks are gonna do me in, im just not willing to have the chance of something breaking on my car to run slicks also. In fact, im almost positive that I will lose, but im going to have fun, and talk a little ****
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I think you're right, Steve, but it should be d*mn close. I haven't had any chance to practice ($&&6%*^ Sears Point cancelled their drags until May 8) so we'll see if I can avoid bogging on the line, which is the usual problem with slicks & stock gearing. Hmmm... there's still time to slap on some 3.73s...

My fearless predictions:
Steve -- 12.0 @ 121
Ben -- 11.8 @ 116
Turbocivic: ~11.5 @ 126

Tomer

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ben, are you suggesting the stock 01 creampuff can run 11.8? That sounds fast for stock, or am I way off...

I have never run the 1/4, but maybe I better try to make some time just so the Vipers are represented...Although a greenhorn ain't gonna break no records on the first try!

Tomer
96 RT
K&Ns and smooth tubes (had to buy 4 additional air box clips)
RT HF Cats and Corsa 3" cat back
New Pilots, thats it!

PS I would be concerned that I might get over zealous, burn out trying to launch, get sideways and mess up my baby...

treynor

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Stock '01s on stock tires have run in the 11s; however, that's with a much more skilled driver and under near-ideal conditions. My "stock" '01 will be running M/T ET Streets and front skinnies, which should make 11s doable even for a dragrace putz like me
smile.gif

treynor

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hah -- you want to "race from a roll", you can go against my yellow car
tongue.gif

Don't know too much about the civic's owner. He beat Mitch Davidson (C5 owner from the corvette board, http://forums.corvetteforum.com/zerothread?id=266208) for $100 after Mitch shot his mouth off about how much faster his 'vette was. He posts as "turbocivicsi01" there and on the SuperHonda forums. Claims to run 12.2 @ 115, but also claimed to run 13.4 @ 104, and in one of the Honda forum threads claims to have spent $17K on mods for his Civic. I know he has a turbo and NOS, and for that money I can assume he's got a built engine as well. Suspect he probably runs low 11s or high 10s on the right tires, and won't go any faster than he needs to to win at Sacto. Anything you can find out is appreciated.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
potterb4