Paging Will at RSI

Status
Not open for further replies.

viperJ

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Beware!!!! They still owe me money from last project they could never do. About 1500 and they won't refund it. I know they have screwed over many people. Not even our south Texas viper region will go with after what he did. Just beware.

klamathpro

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Beware!!!! They still owe me money from last project they could never do. About 1500 and they won't refund it. I know they have screwed over many people. Not even our south Texas viper region will go with after what he did. Just beware.

Screwed me three. Stay far away.

labtec

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Pay only with credit card if you insist on dealing with them so when there is a "miscommunication", "lapse of judgement", "moon and star misalignment" or whatever they label it this week, you can refute the charges later if needed....I had to do this to the tune of 2900 and was successful in getting my coin back after about 6 weeks of excuses.

Will at RSI

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Viper J - after all the fighting we did back and forth on this, we decided to give you a refund and stopped the fight against your chargeback. According to my records, you were fully refunded. We tried to make this situation right and fully refund you. If you are stilled owed anything, please contact me and we will sort it out for you.

Labtec - You are the one person here with a legitimate complaint and received your refund with your chargeback. Again we are sorry for the issue and wish you the best.

Klamathpro - You are a scammer and tried to steal product you received. You filed a chargeback after receiving a complete used supercharger kit. We agreed to refund you if you returned the product and you didn't do it until we had to hire an attorney to go after you. I'm not sure what the settlement was in regards to disparagement, but I will look it up today and let the attorney know you are on here lying.

Nsane1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It seems that Will has provided mutiple contact numbers, and responded to some of the "feedback", so this thread seems to be answered. It's also in the wrong place... Closed and moved.

Status
Not open for further replies.