Painted the calipers today

wikkid

Viper Owner
Reaction score
6 coats of duplicol; paint and some Viper decals. I think it looks much better then the 03-grey that dodge put on the 03's

Last edited:

AbsolutHank

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Looks good. I got RJ Salvages to powdercoat mine for $300 for the same reasons...that dull gray was nasty!

I'm not trying to be a smartazz, but did you get GenI logo's on purpose?

OP
OP
W

wikkid

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Looks good. I got RJ Salvages to powdercoat mine for $300 for the same reasons...that dull gray was nasty!

I'm not trying to be a smartazz, but did you get GenI logo's on purpose?

No they messed up the order, and i figured i would go with it. I was kinda bummed out when i opened the package up.

OP
OP
W

wikkid

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Oh and BTW, now that you are done with the calipers, it is time to tackle that window regulator. :D

No this was the paint brush. Dash bulb is next, then the dreaded door fix. Just a hint if anyone buys this kit, go get a good 1" brush. The brush duplicolor includes started losing bristles that were sticking in the paint.:)

ghengishahn

Viper Owner
Reaction score
No this was the paint brush. Dash bulb is next, then the dreaded door fix. Just a hint if anyone buys this kit, go get a good 1" brush. The brush duplicolor includes started losing bristles that were sticking in the paint.:)

Wikkid, I am still interested in knowing more about the paint. I did not know Duplicolor did non spray containers of paint. Where did you buy the can? Did you choose a high temp version?

OP
OP
W

wikkid

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Yes high temp temp made for calipers, i will try to fing the sight.