Parting Out My 06.......

1DumpedViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The time has come and all the parts are off the car. I have for sale, Moton Club Sports,19/20 I forged matte black wheels with tires, Comp Coupe exhaust, and carbon fiber console with center stack rings. I placed the ad over in classifieds. The wheels are basicall new and were just painted 220 miles ago. I have a bunch of custom made viper specific stereo equipment to but it hasnt been taken out of the car yet. I also can trade out my newly tinited rear lights if someone wants to trade theres out. Hopefully I'll be back in a viper in a couple of years when everything settles down!:usa:

Last edited:

Izover4u

Viper Owner
Reaction score
The time has come and all the parts are off the car. I have for sale, Moton Club Sports,19/20 I forged matte black wheels with tires, Comp Coupe exhaust, and carbon fiber console with center stack rings. I placed the ad over in classifieds. The wheels are basicall new and were just painted 220 miles ago. I have a bunch of custom made viper specific stereo equipment to but it hasnt been taken out of the car yet. I also can trade out my newly tinited rear lights if someone wants to trade theres out. Hopefully I'll be back in a viper in a couple of years when everything settles down!:usa:

How much for the motons?:2tu: Can you post some pics of the car?

OP
OP

1DumpedViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
How much for the motons?:2tu: Can you post some pics of the car?

I dont know how to post pics in this section. I have the price and a pic of the motons over in the classifieds. I can send you some pics to your e-mail.:2tu:

Dustman

Viper Owner
Reaction score
center stack rings. I placed the ad over in classifieds. The wheels are basicall new and were just painted 220 miles ago. I have a bunch of custom made viper specific stereo equipment to but it hasnt been taken out of the car yet. I also can trade out my newly tinited rear lights if someone wants to trade theres out. Hopefully I'll be back in a viper in a couple of years when everything settles down!:usa:

I'd be interested in the Center Rings and the Tinted Tail lights - can you PM me a price please - thanks ! :2tu:

Would LOVE some addtl. info on your Stereo upgrades too ! Thanks

OP
OP

1DumpedViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'd be interested in the Center Rings and the Tinted Tail lights - can you PM me a price please - thanks ! :2tu:

Would LOVE some addtl. info on your Stereo upgrades too ! Thanks

The system is a $6500 system. I has a custom made enclosure with a 10" woofer where the stock was. Image dynamic speakers with mids/highs, zapco competition digital amp, eclispse dvd head unit with full time back up camera. I have a bunch of pics I can send.:usa:

Juice

Viper Owner
Reaction score
This is a longshot, but do you have the subwoofer grill available? Talking about the smaller port on top.

You must be registered for see images attach

OP
OP

1DumpedViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This is a longshot, but do you have the subwoofer grill available? Talking about the smaller port on top.

You must be registered for see images attach

I do but its going back in the car. Sorry:2tu:

Dustman

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Mike,
I didn't receive it :( can you resend please ?! ;)

I'd love to get those Motons but unfortunately out of my budget right now :smirk:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lennatave