1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Parts Sources

Discussion in 'What'cha Need for Your Snake?' started by David Pintaric, Feb 21, 2010.

1. David Pintaric

David Pintaric Viper Owner

All,

I have done what I think is a pretty extension Internet search, but haven't found what I need. Some help would be appreciated. I am looking for:

lightweight Carbon Fibre Gen 4 hood (I know of the Seibons part, but it weighs 40 lbs)
    Lexan Gen 3 windshield
    Lexan Gen 3 coupe rear glass.

Thank you in advance for any guidance you can give me.

2. Venomiss

Venomiss Guest

3. David Pintaric

I have checked those listed (and more) and haven't found what I am looking for. The Vipair hood would not be rules compliant because of the raised section, and the Comp Coupe replica has too much additional venting (144 sq inch max permitted).

No one lists a windshield or rear window.

4. Leslie

Leslie Viper Owner

You might be able to find some parts when Viper Parts of America becomes available.

5. mjorgensen Woodhouse

mjorgensen Woodhouse VCA Member - West VCA Member

Hi Dave,

I have a lead on the lexan but the hood is going to be hard, Might be able to have one made but will take time.

6. David Pintaric

Mark,

I was planning on giving you guys a call. My crew chief and I have been talking to Rick Maxwell, and I suspected you would be able to help with at least the windshield.

I can see me resorting to a "stock" Gen 4 hood, which would be fine. But I'd really like to take as much weight off the front as I can.