PartsRack-Help us buy your products...........

viperdrummer

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This is in no way a criticism, but I have now seen at least 2 posts today echoing what I bet many feel.One person wanted a PartsRack catalog, the other wanted to know why the PartsRack website does not begin to show what they carry for Vipers. I feel you'lls pain! Everytime I go on the PR site I click on the "Misc." section hoping that hundreds of items will spring forth from which to choose, but it never happens. When I call , they almost always have what I need , and Jon B only sells you what you need with no BS. Bottom line: great outfit, great people, great products, but please step up to the plate and take a swing at the 21st century.Remember, your clients are people (like me) who used to pay $60,000 for cars with no windows, lousy stereos, and bad tires that you couldn't drive in anything but sunny weather---there is no end to what we will buy---just let us see it!!!!PS Jon: Don't forget to send me the automatic tranny conversion and cruise control kits.( and let me know when the curb feelers are ready) Thanks

Kevin ACR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Great idea, I just figured it was under development as a web site. Would love to be able to go window shopping for all the little goodies for under the Christmas tree!

RECOIL

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Jon,

I wrote a really nice comprehensive web shopping cart. You can't afford not to have all of your warez on-line for purchase.

Steve

King RT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Man! You guys read my mind. The first time I visited their web sit,I thought it was under construction. The second time months later I figured I was just plain stupid and could not navigate through it. So I ended up just Emailing Jon. A better site would help business!

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
THANKS ONE AND ALL! {Trying to replace me with a computer,eh !?}

As you know, MY computer skills are in the toilet...on top of that, Our website *****.........but not for long. You have motivated us try again to FIX IT!

[We are not totatlly unconcerned! PartsRack hired a great web-lady known here, who sadly got cancer. We patiently waited for her return to health, and unfortunatley we lost track of her. She had done 2 NICE upgrades for us........that never went on. We then pleaded with a couple great guys here.....yada-yada-yada]

We FINALLY hired a company known by Mad Tony here, and look for results soon. THANKS for caring enough to provide some truly constructive criticism. Til then, e-me at [email protected] or just call! But I'dd miss talking to you guys and gals if you just Eordered stuff! THANKS

JonB

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Matt Kovac:
Hey Jon - Don't forget prices.......{No prices often mean high prices} I Know better now since I've been on the board for awhile. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Prices? PRICES? MoPar has raised prices 3 times, almost 30% on some items, just this year. WITH NO NOTICE. I seriously wish I had stockpiled gearsets and oilpans for example. I honestly believe they look at "whats hot" and raise the prices. You can count on at least a quarterly increase since Big C became D-C.

We will indeed post pricing and "subject to vendor increase" weasel-words when necessary.

Chuck 98 RT/10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by JonB - PartsRack:
Our website *****
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yep, and so does a number of others. I'd like to send some links to my family just to let them know what and where to get gifts. Unfortunately so many of yous guys websites **** or you don't have one at all!!! C'mon it aint that tough.

You can register a domain name for less than 10 bucks/year. 50 mgs hosted is 10 buck/month. I realize the marginal market of Viper parts makes it tough to free up finances for perks such as website development, but please try.

Sniper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Jon - Don't forget prices!!! Because when I first got on this site and started looking for upgrades, there are alot of sites with no prices. And when there are no prices, you know what this means-Very high, high, high Prices. That's one thing that scared me away from your business. Know better now since I've been on the board for awhile.