Paxton project pics and comments

Vipermed 97.01

Enthusiast
Reaction score
281april10.JPG

281april3.JPG

281april6.JPG

281april1.JPG

Our first paxton setup while still tweeking has gone well.many of the paxton supplied parts we left in the box to make room for our own.This in my opinion is not a do it yourself kit.Havnt dynoed yet but it sure sounds good,especially with our custom blowoff valves(LOUD WooooooooSH!!)The kit overall is a good design for stock vipers.First thing to go was their tensioner then the collapsing intake hose along with there large roll of 3/4" hose,some modifying of the brackets(for our needs).Fuel system/split second and FMU all out the window along with the keep it a secret blowoff valve.Oh and let us not forget the attractive two black throttle body couplings,we decided to save them for the showcase.Please dont think that i am condemming the kit.It is very well designed for STOCK vipers at the minimal boost.I just strongly suggest professional installation.

pullshard

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Holy crap! That is an amazing looking piece of art. Makes my engine look like super crap! What FMU(make) does the kit come with and what FMU are you using?
Once again-WOW!

GTSnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well, that tells me that the Paxton is more difficult to set up for non-professionals. I was leaning towards the Paxton set up but I'm starting to like Roe more and more.

J DAWG

Enthusiast
Reaction score
To much d@mn chrome to tell what exactly is going on, but it sure looks puuurrrdddy.

RedGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It looks like I would expect coming from the Poser King. :D That is, excellent! Thank goodness someone finally junked those crappy looking black elbows. :2tu:

Gerald

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Scott with all the work done to your car, have you ever taken it to the track to see what she runs?

Gerald

J DAWG

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The IC in the pic. Is that the one that comes with the package?

IEATVETS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Does it fit under the hood? Sure doesn't look it. Nice setup but who would be qualified to install it? Lets see some HP #'s.

Simms

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Beautiful! Did you remove the Roe supercharger and replace it with the Paxton? Or is this a different car than your stroker?

utahviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That is one great looking setup. I love the engine bay. YOu have a mobile show room.

JGK95

Enthusiast
Reaction score
WOW!!

:eek: :eek: :eek:

That is Awesome!!

Great Job! Like someone posted earlier... A rolling Fricken Museum on Wheelz!

Great Job!

Jay K.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lennatave