i have some things to give away, u pay shipping:

stock 3.07 gears
stock injectors (04)
stock calipers (front rear, '04)
stock rotors (04)
aeromotive 1000 fuel pump & speed controller
96 lb injectors
aem injetor box

I am interested in the Calipers. Excellent decoration formy soon to be Viper garage. Lemme know, thanks.

james11

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I will take the fuel pump + speed controller, injectors and injector box if they are still available. They would save me a lot of money for my budget TT build I am looking to do in the winter. Let me know if they are still available. I already have an AEM for my car.

I will give away a set of pretty much new K&Ns and other Gen 2 parts left over from my build if I get these.

Last edited:

isanti

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I would love the brakes if available. Would be a good upgrade for my Gen 2. Hoping to get the car on the road course quite a bit. I guess the injectors would also be an upgrade also for me... I could give my gen 2 injectors if I can get these. I have a VEC now so I could put it to use.

mbccenter

Legacy Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Would like to get it all but will settle for the stock gears and the speed controler for the fuel pump.

OP
OP
R

repiv

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I will take the fuel pump, injectors and injector box if they are still available. They would save me a lot of money for my budget TT build I am looking to do in the winter. Let em know if they are still available.

u asked first, they are yours.

pm me your email, my assitant, teresa will get your details and ship the stuff.

OP
OP
R

repiv

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I would love the brakes if available. Would be a good upgrade for my Gen 2. Hoping to get the car on the road course quite a bit. I guess the injectors would also be an upgrade also for me... I could give my gen 2 injectors if I can get these. I have a VEC now so I could put it to use.

brakes n injectors are yours. agian, pm me your email, my assitant will contact you get your details and ship the stuff

a quick note, after looking at the calipers i see they are not painted, so I guess that makes them from an 03. I don't think it makes a difference from a fitment POV

OP
OP
R

repiv

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Would like to get it all but will settle for the stock gears and the speed controler for the fuel pump.

i guess the only thing left by the time you replied was the gears.\

as above, pm me your email, on monday my assitatn teresa will get yoru info n ship the stuff out

OP
OP
R

repiv

Enthusiast
Reaction score
one other thing I have is a stock shifter from an 04

Malu59RT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Vegas,

You are truly a class act. Thank you for offering this stuff from the generosity of your own heart. May the kindness be returned to you one day :2tu:

Jason

AbsolutHank

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If something should fall through on the brakes, I need an extra set to send out for powdercoating, and then I'll pay mine forward!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
potterb4