Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just came in the mail today!

6147SHOK-N-AW-med.jpg

Awesome plates!

ViperInBlack

Enthusiast
Reaction score
My HEMOTOX plate (which apparently was manufactured months ago) was sent to the wrong State office.

After lengthy inquiry, it was found and then promised to be shipped to the correct office.

It may now be in proper hands.

Shall have it on the car in a ~week.

If you have not received your vanity plate, be certain that the county did not send it to a different office. Apparently, this is quite common.

NOMERCY

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I wanted one, but here in Colorado we can have Military Service plates. These plates are for those who have served in the military and are service specific.

I though about a catchy plate name but in the end, I chose Marine Corps plates. I had to earn them though ... :usa:

29OUTLAW

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Looking good Alice.

It looks like you have one of the hard-to-find MGW frames that still has “Viper” on the bottom. They told me they’re getting away from that design because it hides the “county” on states like Georgia that display it on the tag.

ViperInBlack

Enthusiast
Reaction score
John:

It does, indeed, block the county. Is the prevailing thought that it is illegal to use the plate?

That is the same plate George still shows on the MGW site.

Alice

29OUTLAW

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Alice,

You are correct. They do show a Georgia plate on the web site. Still, I have no idea why they’re doing away with the county-covering design. Perhaps drivers are complaining about getting citations. Perhaps MGW is afraid of getting sued by drivers who get citations. Perhaps it has to do with loosing DOT certification. Who knows… Anyway, my MGW frame is the new-and-improved version sans “Viper” at the bottom.

ViperInBlack

Enthusiast
Reaction score
John:

I wrote George to determine if there is a State law that would impact the frame. If so, I shall have to sell mine. It's a shame since I think it is quite cool the way it is. When I was bolting it down, I noted that the county was covered and wondered if this was going to be a problem. Then again, the police could never outrun me unless I get wheel hop.

Enjoying your yellow car?

Alice

29OUTLAW

Viper Owner
Reaction score
John:

Enjoying your yellow car?

Alice

Thanks for asking about the yellow car.

White was my first choice but it meant finding a leftover 2004 Mamba. That just didn’t work out.

Now that I’ve owned my yellow Viper for a couple months I can say it’s the best color choice out there and I’m glad I chose it. We all know that Viper is the most in-your-face car on the road. We also know that yellow is the most in-your-face color. Well, I’m here to tell you, when you put the two together, all hell breaks loose.

Anyway – in terms of the plate frame I have from MGW, I’m quite happy with it even though it’s cut down. It’s still heavy enough to be used as a weapon..

ViperInBlack

Enthusiast
Reaction score
John:

George ideally will post here later. He states that the covering of the county is not currently an issue, but it may become so.

I am glad that you feel good about your color decision, and...I am certain that your yellow car is easier to maintain than my Mamba, but...black is a great color for an SRT-10.

Alice

KURT E

Viper Owner
Reaction score
OVRBITE

I am a dentist...snakes have an over bite...

my father wanted me to get overpriced.

Kurt

KURT E

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Guy in my class had 2th DOC...ON HIS CAMRY while we were still in school. Lost luster for me then.

Kurt

PDCjonny

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Get's a laugh from the cops, they agree it is...

You must be registered for see images attach

Bigot Bledsoe

Enthusiast
Reaction score
666-AOK

I enjoy the look on a hyper-religous persons face when they see it.(tag is on my lighting, not viper)

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
potterb4