Photos - Gen V with Xtreme Supercars aero package.

InjectTheVenom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
What variant of the 3M tape did you use and did it require applicator pads to activate the adhesive? I tried 3M tape with red foil for a dash part on my restoration project but the center bit seems to be lifting back off just a bit. The trim part being press fit instead of flush fitment may have something to do with that, not sure though.

JETSTAR

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
What variant of the 3M tape did you use and did it require applicator pads to activate the adhesive? I tried 3M tape with red foil for a dash part on my restoration project but the center bit seems to be lifting back off just a bit. The trim part being press fit instead of flush fitment may have something to do with that, not sure though.

It is the high strength 3/4 3m emblem tape runs around $60.00 per roll
We use 2 strips about 36" long
If you try too pull it off it will break the deck you have to cut it off with fishing line to remove it

ViperJohn

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Your car looks great.

Also, the airflow Gen 5 picture looks like a snake head.

Jack B

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Neither tape will work on specific plastics that slowly release a mild solvent after put into use. Your dash probably could have used the 3M, #94 primer, it is made for the tape.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dugger