*PHOTOS* Which wheels look best on this car?

CHAD

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Purners really look the best. The Startechs are way too bling for a sports car, especially a racing inspired body kitted sports car. And the snake head actually looks pretty cool. Nothing about that car is understated so why not go all out.

Chad

OP
OP
M

MannyC

Enthusiast
Reaction score
ViperJoe, as soon as I know what I am replacing in the car, I'll post the 'extra' pieces here for sale. Wasn't ignoring you, I just don't know what I will and won't need just yet.

O2ACR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I THINK THE RIMS ON THE LOWEST CAR LOOK THE BEST. IT KEEPS THE RACE LOOK (YOU DO HAVE THE WING, DECALS AND SPOILERS)THE BEST AND IT LOOKS VERY MODERN. BBS IS KINDA OLD LOOKING ESPECIALLY ON A BLACK CAR YOU NEED THEM TO BE MORE REFLECTIVE.

ViperJoe

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey guys I'm not a wing man (I'm a ****** man and wings are for airplanes LOL), but in person it really ain't THAT bad. From the back it looks pretty wicked nasty!
Manny, what's planned for the interior???

OP
OP
M

MannyC

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey guys I'm not a wing man (I'm a ****** man and wings are for airplanes LOL), but in person it really ain't THAT bad. From the back it looks pretty wicked nasty!
Manny, what's planned for the interior???

I really like Adam's interior on his black RT/10, so I am going to go with something similar.

Manny

beckertb

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Hands down:

HRE's

I very much like the "in-your-face" look of the car. A SC will augment it's characteristics nicely.

Ben
'97 RT/10 Venom 600 + Heffner SC

Gerald Levin

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Wing looks good. Front looks great.
Lose the snake and website logo.
Keep the BBS's. Obviously from the posts above, many like what you have on the car already and you won't need to spend any more cash to achieve a different, not necessarily better look.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrengine